Chapter 35

Katherine Pov

~1 month later~
So we have only 3 more days till we have to leave the beach house. I had to admitted that we had a great time. My girls and I have created a lot memories. But sadly I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss Alaisa's smartness, Frida's craziness, Heather's fashion and beauty tips, and Darlene's creativity. Plus all the dances we done and our tours. Today is the day that I leave to go Julliard. Me and Madison are in my room packing. I already packed my stuff back home and shipped it to the apartment that me and Madison are now leaving in. Wow I can't believe today is the day that I'm leaving my girls to be professional dancer. I was finishing up my suitcases and putting my last stuff in it. I closed up my suit case and put it to the corner. I sat on my bed and on my phone waited for the cab that we called. "So... Are you ready? " madison said and I look at him. Of course I'm ready it's my dream to become professional dancer but leaving my girls, friends and family. "I guess so, this is all I've ever wanted. I never knew it's come so fast to grow up." I said looking down at my phone. Madison lifted my chin and we stared at each other. "No matter what happens, I'm here for you." He said And smile at him. We heard a beep and it was the cab. We grabbed our suitcase and went downstairs. We open the door and saw the gang out there. "You think we're not gonna say goodbye." Heather said. I laughed and went down. First it was jason and Louis "don't forget about us, and take car of our bro." Jason said and Louis nodded. I hugged them. Then it's was Nick and Mikey. " see you in thanksgiving and have fun. Make us proud." Nick said and Mikey giving me a card. I hugged them. Then it was the girls. Heather and Darlene were crying. Alaisa and Frida were tearing up. "I'm going to miss you guys a lot." Katherine said and I ran up to them and group hug them. "We going to miss you girl, we got you something." Frida said and Heather handed me a big bag. I look at it and opened it. It was scrapbook full of us pictures and also cd. "What this?" I said too them. "It's a cd that with all our dances and fun memories we had together." Darlene said and I just smiled and cried. "We all so proud of you Katherine, and we all are happy that you doing this. This is all you ever wanted it." Alaisa said. I just look at them. We hugged one last time and madison have them hug. "Mad take care of our sister while you guys there." Heather said. He nodded and we enter the cab and I pressed the window button and I waved to them. There figures were getting farther. I turned around and put my head on madison's shoulder. We got to the airport and took about 20 mins and Madison payed the cab driver. We went inside and did the whole entire security thing. We went to find something eat. We decided to eat Panda Express. We finished and grab our carry on and went to find our gate. We got there and waited. Later on, the intercom came on "Flight B47 to New York is now boarding." Flight attendant lady said. We got up and went in the line. Show them our tickets and went inside the plane and went to sit. We found our seats and the plane was taking off. I rested my head on madison and he put his head on top of mine. My eyes got heavier and I went to sleep.