Chapter 9

When we enter the venue and the ball was absolutely beautiful and we saw everyone and saw some familiar faces. There were ton of celebrities and then we headed to the dance floor. This ball wasn't like the old balls it was more like this century. They played all good music and the Dj was really good. I was dancing with Nick and I was happy that I was with Nick. I kinda lift the mask make sure it was Nick and it was him because I remember small diamond square pierce he has on his left ear. He pulled closer me and look into my eyes and kissed me. I pulled away and smile and we sat down at our table and took our mask off and we began to eat. The food is delicious and healthy too. Later then, I went to dance floor and they put some gassy song and I decided I to sit down and Darlene came to me and sit down. I was talking to her and then all a sudden she turned to Nick. "Hey who Nick Dancing with?" She said in confused way and I look and saw Nick with some girl dancing and I was kinda getting Jealous and she was all up on him. The song was over and we decided to leave. The gang decided to stay at the ball and me and Nick took the limo. It was quiet the whole entire ride and we got home. "hey are you okay? You didn't talk the whole entire ride?" Nick said and I just signed and shook my head. "I saw you and girl dancing. She was all up on you and you didn't care about it." I said in upset voice. Was I furious? No, I was just upset that he did that. I thought he didn't want to hurt me. Beside, he gave me a special necklace and he said in his girl. "Oh, heather I'm really sorry! That didn't happen what you think. I was dancing with Mikey and Madison and then all know where a girl pulled me to her and started dancing on me and I wanted to leave but she pulled me again and started dancing so I have I tried to go but she didn't let me and when song was over I ran away from her." Nick said and I signed "wait were you jealous?" He said and I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we sat on the bed."why were you jealous and I gave you this necklace and that makes you mine. You my girlfriend, heather." He said I kinda agree. This necklace means to me so much and lift my chin up and he kissed me but it wasn't just any kiss and it was make out kiss. We pulled away at the same time and our foreheads touch and he put his arm around me and we just look at the ceiling. "Nick, can I ask you something?" I said in nervous way and he nodded. "Do you love me? And be honest." I said and I was scared because what if he says no. He got up and pulled me to the porch and I still had heels on and my dress on so my feet were hurting. "Heather, You my angel. You my princess. You my sunshine. When I hear your laugh that made my day. When I see your smile it's make me fall in love with you even more. When we hang out and go on dates its make wonderful memories. If you really want to know. Yes, I love you." He said and it made me tear up and blushed like crazy. He put his hand on my cheek and wipe my tear away. "You really mean that? I'm sorry that I got jealous is just that I really love you. I just thought that you didn't feel same way I felt with you." I said while tearing up and wipe away my tear and we had a moment. We kissed again. I could feel that he loves me and I'm in love with him. We pulled away and he went to his bathroom and I went to my bathroom and took my dress off and wash my face and brush my teeth. Then , I put my pink tank top and matching shirts and my hair in pony tail and I went to lay in bed and I just remember the gang didn't came back but I got message from Katherine.
Katherine: hey the boys decided to stay at hotel nearby and we wanted to stay there because we were to tired and the boyz wanted to sleep. Hope you and Nick ok and behave good.
Me: okay that cool and of course I behave.
After I sent the text I heard a knock it was Nick and he came in shirtless and he lay down in my bed and put his arms around me and started to watch tv and its was 2:56 pm and we decided to go asleep. We turned off everything and Nick lock the front door and back door and basement door and to make sure that we don't have any thieves in the houses. He came back and slept in my bedroom and I started to fell asleep.