chapter 48

Alaisa POV
I found Jason and he was holding a rose in his hand. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"You are the first and last thing on my mind each and every day." Jason said and I was in awe. Every day, he say quote about love and make me in love with every sec. His smile, his eyes, his kindness, and his smartness this boy make me happy. I reach out my hand and he grabbed it and I started to walk and introduce him to the family. I introduce him to each of the cousins and aunts and uncles. After 10 mins later of talking to them and I reached to the.party that I'm scare........ My mom and Dad... My dad has been overprotective of me because I'm the baby. Jason saw my parents and I started to felt sweat in our palms. I notice Jason was scare and he really want to impress my parents.
"Hey if you want we could wait five minutes and then we could talk to him." I asked Jason and he shook his head.

"I want to talk to him now. I'm ready for this." He said and I nodded we passed by people and in front of me was my dad and mom. My mom looked at me and Jason, she nudged my dad and he saw us. Me and Jason were holding hands.

"You too. You dating someone." My dad said and my mom gave me smirk. I wasn't shock to see my dad reaction, he is like this to all his children.

"Dad and Mom, this is Jason, my boyfriend. Jason this is my mom who you know is all manager and you already met. And this is my dad." I said to him and Jason shook his hand. I get that my dad is shock because he doesn't want his kids to grow up. He look at Jason starts talking to him. I'm sat across of my mom and look at Jason.

"I bet you are not trouble maker, you don't get bad grades."
"Yes sir I don't get in trouble and I get A's."
"That good! So Jason are you only child?"
"No I have twin sister. Her name is Sarah."
" oh you twins, that another common thing with daughter."
" I could tell that you are nervous to speak with me boy. I'm not so serious and I like to have fun and act like a cool kid. But when it comes to my daughters, I get a little serious. I'm not gonna ask a lot questions. So did you have girlfriends before my daughter?How many? Have you and my daughter been getting close to each other? What did you do on your first date with my daughter? Where did you take her? What are one of you weaknesses? Do your parents have any dating rules we should beware of? My dad said.

"Yes, I had one before. Like to get know each others personality but not touching. I took her out to a fancy restaurant and after that we went to walk on the beach and watch the moon and ocean. One of my weakness is lying. I think so, they just want me to be happy and respect the girl." Jason said

My dad nodded and he grabbed his hand and shook it.

"You good man for daughter. I approved." He said and Jason smile and thanks him. I went up to my dad and smile, gave him hug. I hug Jason and went back to my cousins and went to have fun. About an hour later we went to the dining room and ate. There was a lot of food. There was Dominican food, Italian food, and Peruvian food. I grabbed a plate and fork, started serving my plate. The others were right behind me. We all decided to go downstairs and have a little party for the cousins. All of my cousins brought their girlfriends and boyfriends. We talk and we kinda have the room decorated with lights and music playing and their drinks in the fridge.

Katherine POV
I'm so excited to surprise the girls I haven't seen them in months but they thought I'm still in New York but I am not. I was in the shot gun seat and Madison was driving we were 5 mins away from the house. Nobody knows where here except my aunt. I told her to keep as secret. When we got there, I knew my family would have this party dinner. I walked up to the door with Madison and we ringed the doorbell and it open..........