Chapter 11

Heather Pov's
I woke up by the sound of doorbell and I groaned while I get up from bed. I open my door and went downstairs and went to the front door. When I went to open the door. "STOPPP!!" Nick screamed and it scare the heck out of me. Nick ran downstairs and pick me up and he drop me off the couch and went to the door. He opened and I recognize the voice and it was a girl. Nick push the girl outside and went outside. I was getting suspicious and I just went to the kitchen and grab fruit and stuff to make a protein shake.

Nick Pov's
When I woke up by door closing and I got up and checked my phone and it was Layla and she here. I quickly ran out of the room and saw heather almost to door. I screamed out and she jump and quickly ran and grabbed her from the legs and drop her off the living room. I got door and went outside. "What was that about?" Layla chuckled. "Sorry Layla it's just that we didn't tell the girls about you coming and the house." I said and she nodded and she didn't seem carried a luggage or anything just her purse."I came here and I'm leaving tonight so let go see the house." She said and I agree and she went to the car. I went back inside and look for heather and she was in the kitchen. "Good Morning love" I said as I put arms around her waist and kiss her cheeked. "Hey what was that about and who were you talking to who?" She said and I just shook it off. "Just somebody" I said and she had smirked on her face. After the boys and girls came in and they eat breakfast and I was just kept staring at heather. She noticed I was looking and ask "what are you staring. Is something on my face?" She said and touched her face. I grabbed the hand and entwined our hands and said. "Nothing on your face! I'm just staring at beautiful star." I said to her and kissed her. We pulled away and the girls said in unsion "aww" and the boyz "ugh" in Union. We finished and I grab the boyz and went downstairs and I told the boyz. They agreed and we got changed and told the girls that we going somewhere. We got out and went to the house and we saw Layla talking to the house realtor and Layla seem so excited. We went to Layla and the realtor gave Layla papers. "So boyz I saw the house and it's on my budget. I called your parents and talk about it and they actually agree with it and it has the space for all of us. I'm going to buy the house and we could live in it." She said and we were like so stoke and can't wait to tell yeah girls but tomorrow they think we leave but we have one more surprised for them. Me and the boyz went Starbucks and when we got there we order our coffee and sat down. "So how should we start the surprise?" Madison said and in confuse way."I don't know we need to make it perfect." Mikey said. We were thinking and when we girls laughing so loud and Mikey turns around and saw his ex girlfriend and my ex girlfriend. I didn't want to turn around because I dont want to bumped into her." Hey Nick looks who here? It's our exs. Just don't pay attention and don't let them see us." Mikey said as he put his hood on and I do the same too. Madison and the boyz did the same like we wanted to be unrecognized. Thanked God it was sunny sun outside and we had our sunglasses on. We heard heels walking and just clicking. All of us drank our coffees. They passed us and didn't recognize us and they got out. When they got out we took our hoods off and sunglasses. "That was close one, also they never changed" Mikey said. Kylie and I used to date but she only wanted to date me because of my fame and I was so clueless. I was like her dog and she was my owner. She always tells me what to do. Then I opened my eyes ended with her. "Let get back to track." I said and we started to plan and we were done we everything. So we head back to the house and be with our girls. "Hey Where have you been?" Heather said while fixing her closet. Let me tell you something this girl closet it's like bedroom with designer brands but I didn't like her for the game. I like her what the inside and personality. "Nothing we went to Starbucks and talked." I said. " also we saw Kylie and Montana at Starbucks but they didn't recognize us." I said while rubbing my neck and she stared at me and her smile disappeared. "Oh you saw your ex, did you talk to her?" She said . "No I didn't want to" I said and she shocked it off. I grab her by the waist and kiss her.then I started to tickle her and she started laughing. We left her closet to her bed watching tv. Hours later. We fell asleep.

(Sorry for the long update.)