Chapter 2

I started to woke up and I saw Nick was sleeping. I slowly turn to see what time it is on my phone and it was 12:40 and I got up and stretch and Nick started to wake up. "Hey Good Morning Beautiful" he said in his sleepy voice and it so cute when he talks like that and he left to go to his room. I got up and went to the bathroom and took nice shower and when I got out I wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on white v neck shirt and blue jeans and uggs. I went to put on my makeup and curled my hair. When I got down and I saw Jason talking to Alaisa.

Alaisa Pov's
When I got up and it's was 10:30 am. I went to the bathroom and i went in to take a shower and i put on my blue tank top with my white shorts and blue vans on. I went to the bathroom and put on my makeup and I straighten my hair. I went downstairs and made breakfast while I was eating Jason came down and saw me. It was awkward for 10 mins and then he talked to me "hey can we talked privately?" And I nodded and I put my dish in the sink and walked outside with Jason. (J:Jason and A:Alaisa)
J: I'm so sorry Alaisa I really like you and I think about you 24/7 everyday.
A: why did you listen to your girlfriend and you still with her.
J: I broke up with her a year ago because I'm still in love with you.
A: Wait. You in love with me?
J: I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend.
A: I like you Jason and of course I be your girlfriend
Jason grabbed me and spin me around then he put his hands on my waist and he lean in and we kissed. I felt so in love but I don't want anything to break us apart. I hugged him and we went upstairs and went into my room and watch tv and we cuddled.

Nick Pov's
Last night was magical and we kissed and it felt good. Then we fell asleep. I woken up and saw heather stretching and I told her " hey good morning beautiful" I said and I'm kinda blushed when I said that. I got up went to my bedroom and took a shower and put on my Vlados shirt with my khakis shorts and my Vlados. I got downstairs and heather was down and drinking protein shake. I grabbed her and gave her kissed on cheek and she blushed. Is she my girlfriend or not, I thought to myself.

Heather Pov's
We only had 5 hours until we have to leave and I changed into my purple crop top with black skater skirt and put on my black coverse. I put on makeup and straighten my hair. I grabbed everything brought downstairs and Nick helped me and we sat on the couch and watch tv and wait for everyone. I saw Darlene with her stuff and Mikey help her and she smiled and said thank you but she said it in sad voice.

Darlene Pov's
When I was coming down with my stuff Mikey helped me but I smiled at him and said " thank you" but I said in sad voice because I'm still heart broken about what happen. I sat on chair and I watch Nick and Heather cuddling and I thought to myself "are they dating"

Mikey Pov's
I should apologize to Darlene I acted like a jerk to her all because of Montana but I never had feelings for Montana she made me go out with her. I thought to myself why don't I apologize her at Hawaii but make it memorable.

Heather Pov's
When it was time to leave my aunt said to us" I have one more surprise for you guys, we're not going with you to Hawaii. Me and the others moms are going to Dominican Republic and we won't be back in month. So I want you guys be on your best behavior." We all nodded and left and went to the airport and passed security and I got on the plane. I sat by Nick and Alaisa and Nick was holding my hand and I'm thinking to myself" are we dating or we just friends" but suddenly I fell asleep into Nick shoulders he put his head on top of me.