The Chairmans Offer

The chairman's offer.

It was purely a coincidence. You didn't know who he was. It wasn't planned. You didn't think this was going to happen. A dark stormy night meant your club was quieter than usual. You were sat down in the audience, watching a new girl swinging the pole and trying to tease you. You laughed and admired her.

The door opened and you all shot up, standing up right and turning to the money that had strutted through. It was a single man, drenched in the rain and wearing an overcoat. Hair wet, face wet, overcoat wet, shoes wet, trousers wet. Completely wet. His face was glistening and he'd left the rain behind him.

"Thank you for coming." You smiled.

He turned to you and saw you had a towel in your hands, so he picked it up and wiped his face before opening his mouth to speak. Finally. "Will you dance for me?" He gently asked. Eyeing you up and down, mainly your...large chest. Of which the cleavage was well displayed.

You nodded and took him to the back, despite it being quiet. He seemed as though he wanted a private show. The room was lit dark red, like a sauna and you sat him on a chair. Taking his wet jacket, hanging it up and then finally dancing for him. He was a man of very muted emotion, he frowned and you decided to let your playful side appear. Maybe it'd loosen him up?

"So." You slid up in front of him, smiling. "What do you think of me?" You asked. After you'd finished dancing.

He leant forward, holding your chin and forcing you to look up to him gently. "You're cute. I could eat you all up."

You smiled widely and he was impressed. He thought you were truly beautiful. So you proposed him. "Did you want to take this to a hotel?" You asked gently, pulling at his red shirt whilst sitting on his lap.

"No, I want to take this to my office." He commanded, standing up whilst holding your bum so your legs were wrapped.

Eventually you were let down and you popped his jacket over his shoulders before following him out with your own jacket over you. Grinning at your friends before following him. In the backseat of a very elegant and expensive car, you were let in first and he followed you. Armrests separated you both so you eventually ended up on his lap. Pure luxury is what the inside of the car was, something totally unusual for you. The leather was soft and crossed, the interior was extremely well detailed with all the stitching in the right places. The windows were tinted and ajar slightly to allowed air. It was unlike anything.

"Come on." He let you out and you followed him, into another elaborate building where he took you up to the second floor.

Every male bowed and "Good evening, fourth chairman." echoed from their lips.

"Fourth chairman?" You asked, letting him pull you by the hand and up the elaborate stairs.

He ignored you, opening one of the doors and letting you come in before locking it. It was an office just like he said. With a desk, a large black chair and red washed walls. He sat on the chair, you sat on his desk and let your feet dangle. You fished through your pocket and pulled out a packet of condoms.

"We can use one if you want. I've been tested and I'm all clear. Or we don't. I'm on birth control." You smiled, pulling your legs open very gently.

"I have something else in mind." Kiryu explained., opening a drawer.  "My name is Kiryu by the way. Kazuma Kiryu."

"Like what? My name is Y/N."

"1 million yen." Kiryu said, putting the money right in front of you in two stacks.

"Eh?" You asked with a frown.

"1 million yen." He repeated. "1 week."

"What do I have to do?" You quizzed.

"Just be my girlfriend."

"You're paying me to be your girlfriend?"

He nodded. "If you don't want to do it then I'll find someone else."

"N-no, I'll do it. But why do you want someone to pose as your girlfriend?" You asked, sitting at the desk with your legs dangling.

"Why not? Do you object?" He asked carefully.

"Well no, but I'm just curious."

"I'm paying, right? Surely I'm the one who can ask questions." He sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. Frowning gently.

You pursed your lips together tightly. "I'm an exotic dancer." You explained. "Would you want me as your girlfriend?"

"This is yakuza business." He flatly advised. "We come from the margins of society. Don't worry about it." He dismissed. "First things first." He looked at your clothes. "We need to give you a new wardrobe."