Train Bump

Train Bump
NSFW.

Kiryu denied you any sex last night because he was exhausted. So you huffed to bed and huffed the next day, the entire day. Oddly, Kiryu advised you'd both be taking the train to your next destination and gave you an outfit to wear. It was colder today, so it was a long suede trench coat on top of a blazer and skirt. Kiryu wore his grey coat on top of his suit. His aides wore pea coats and everyone boarded the busy carriage.

The sun was out and it was a beautifully early morning. Kiryu's lawyer worked in an office in Shinjuku and that's where everyone was headed for a meeting. Boarding on at Osaki. Briefly, Kiryu and his guards were separated and you and Kiryu stuck together. His hand holding a rail and yours holding him. Tall businessmen stuck shoulder to shoulder while corporate women were busy texting on their cell phones. The odd dot of man read the morning newspaper, reading the stocks, checking the market.

"Why did we take the train?" You asked above the noise of the riding carriage against the track.

"It's nice to get out onto the world sometimes." Kitty looked down at you.

A harsh bump of the carriage jolted everyone and his hand instinctively went around your waist and beneath your suede coat. It held you tightly against him as he kept his strength reserved to hold onto the railing. Looking into his face you saw how expressionless it was but when he looked at you his minimalistic featured softened ever so gently. His deep hazel eyes lit up with love and his lips tilted upward into a gorgeous smirk, complimented by his goatee and barely-there stubble on his upper lip and jaw. With a messy combed back hair, he was the centre focus of your vision despite many other tall men being in the periphery.

"What's wrong?" He asked, barely with any voice. You looked at his mouth and nowhere else.

"Nothing." You shook your head.

"Are you sure?" He repeated in the same dialect. No voice, just movement of the mouth.

You nodded and turned your back to him, letting it rest against his broad frame as his hand remained around your chest. Without realising, he was leaning against a pole and he'd now let go of the railing above his head. Both of his hands went to your thighs, still beneath your jacket, and you jumped.

"What are you doing?" You looked over your shoulder.

He shrugged. "Nothing."

So you couldn't make a scene. Even when his hands moved your skirt up slowly and tugged at your thin underwear. You kept your hands close to your chest, hiding in your hands at how he was suddenly acting.

"I thought I'd make it up to you for yesterday." Kiryu whispered in your left ear. You also got a whiff of his aftershave in the whisper.

"Yesterday?" You asked in confusion.

"Yeah. I didn't have sex with you last night. I'm sorry, I was so tired." His hands now slid to your hips where your underwear was holding, pulling it gently and teasing you.

"Y-you don't need to do this now." You tried moving his hands.

"Why not?"

"Because we're on a train." You gritted your teeth.

"It's going to happen now." Kiryu affirmed.

His nimble fingers were now between your legs, rubbing your clit on top of your underwear causing you to tense up. Nobody on the train looked over and from the edge of their vision people just thought he was holding onto you beneath your jacket.

"Keep still." Kiryu further instructed. "You're moving so much, I can't do anything."

"Why can't you wait till we get home?" You pleaded staring into his amber eyes.

"Why should I?" He stared right back into yours.

Your panties were slid across and 2 fingers slipped in. The size of his cock was about 3. Moving slowly in and out. In and out. The thought of doing something like this on a train that was full of morning commuters was incredibly exhilarating and pleasuring. It provided you with a new need to fuck publicly at least once.

"Are you enjoying that?" Kiryu asked. Stupidly because he knew you were but he wanted you to say it.

You nodded.

"Say it."

"I am." You mumbled.

"If only I could fuck you properly. That would be a lot nicer. Hmm?"

You widened your eyes. "I-I'm done now. Thank you." You went to try and move him.

"You're not done till I've said so." His hand remained firm.

You let your hand rest on his, on his watch. Feeling the cold metal warm against your also warm hand. It was slowly turning into a battle of patience. But once you'd lost your patience you moved away as the train jolted again, stood apart from him and watching him where he was poised. Your jacket was closed so nobody could see your immodesty.

Breathing deeply, you saw Kiryu smirk at you with a sense of pride in his eyes. Licking his lips, he put the 2 fingers in his mouth and licked them clean whilst his eyes stared directly into yours.

It was the heavens good graces that you arrived at Harajuku in one piece and without wetting yourself too much. The office was tucked into the top floor of a sky scraper which took several minutes to ride up.

"Why are we here, Kazuma?" You asked amongst the busy elevator.

"To sign a few things. We need to talk."

Your heart dropped whenever anyone said that. "Talk? Talk about what?"

He grabbed your hand and led you out of the lift, everyone following you both. The office was incredibly busy at their individual desks, fully immersing in the office culture. Yet when Kiryu walked through they all stood up and bowed. Straight to his lawyers office they went.

She was waiting eagerly with her glasses on and holding a thick folder to her chest, smiling widely. With your heart palpitating in your chest you finally took a much needed seat and felt your head spin. It was so bright, it was too quiet, it was so hot, it was too cold on the skin. You grew irritated.