Lu'au

Lu'au.
NSFW.

But there wasn't really any time to talk. You were exhausted and just sort of went with the motions whilst Kiryu took the lead as usual. Next thing you knew, the motions put you on a private jet once again.

With a pale face and sunken in eyes, you were laying flat in your seat with your head facing the window. Watching the wing and the cloud whoosh past it as the blue sky kept its original colour with white floss. Your eyes were sunken and eventually closing with the noise of turbine drilling away in the background. Faint voices also spoke, you just totally ignored them out and kept still to shift the feeling in your stomach. If you moved too quick, you'd be sick.

When you woke up you were laying in a bed and the ceiling above you was lined with bright brown oak. The bed was large. It was Kiryu's room in Kula Racing Stables, Hawaii. You were back in the lush green paradise once again. Unsure of how many hours that had passed you, unsure of how you got here in all honesty with your brain fogging over. It was incredibly overwhelming. Sensory overload.

Kiryu sat on the edge of the bed beside you, holding your leg gently. "Are you okay?"

You nodded. "I'm tired." Was just an easy response at this point.

"We're in Hawaii. Back at the stables. The patriarch of the family here is hosting a Lū'au."

"What's that?"

"A traditional Hawaiian party."

"Why would you come all the way for a party?"

"You'll find out."

So you wore a long floating dress and Kiryu wore his signature island outfit. It felt incredibly overwhelming especially when you felt like your entire gut was going to chuck itself up any moment. Meeting everyone in this outdoor restaurant was in itself a whole new task. Despite the daunting beginning, the sky looked so beautiful with its hues of orange and pink. The sun often displayed itself only for places like this.

There was also an abundance of hula dancers and fire breathers which dominated the stage. You sat at the table with Kiryu while a feast was laid in front of you both. Then it hit you. Like a wave crashing against cliffs and eating away at the sediment.

"What's that smell?" You whispered to Kiryu.

He leant in to pay attention. "What smell?"

"That smell."

It was strong. Pungent and incredibly powerful. For the wrong reasons. It wasn't disgusting but it was overwhelmingly tense. You had an aversion to this particular smell.

"I'm assuming it's the pork." Kiryu explained gently. "You don't have to eat it."

"Thank god." You sighed as he sat up right.

Deep breaths is all you thought you needed. Just plain and simple deep breaths. Intense deep breaths. Ignoring the beautiful women putting beautiful food on your table, with flower necklaces, beautiful women.

When they laid fish down onto your table, you couldn't hold it anymore and you got up from the table to run to the bathroom on the other side of the open complex. Kiryu was left behind at the table as everyone watched you run off with your hand over your mouth. Takeshi also watched you, his head turning 180.

Unable to leave his party, Kiryu turned to Takeshi. "Follow her and make sure she's okay."

Takeshi nodded and also followed. Now, as a grown man of his late 20's, vomit made Takeshi feel a certain way. Emetophobia is the medical term and it made his entire skin crawl. But, he wasn't jumping to any conclusions. Maybe you were just lightheaded.