Tailored Fits

Tailored Fits

So Kazuma commanded that you come to his apartment at 8;30 the next morning. The instruction was that you'd be exploring your new wardrobe and changing your style very slightly. More so if you were spending so much time with the chairman himself. What was he looking for in his lady?

His apartment was larger than life, sitting on top of other much smaller apartments. Crowning over them in the form of a penthouse. Sitting right at the top floor surrounded by windows.

The elevator stopped right at his apartment and you were only a step away from the door. Which was black with two lights below in its corners to illuminate the door itself. You knocked it.

23. Is the number that read on the door right in your face.

KNOCK.

KNOCK.

KNOCK.

KNOCK!

It swung open. You saw Kiryu, wearing only a bathrobe. Hair wet, chest (well, what you could see if it) was also wet. He smiled at you beneath his frown. He'd just taken a shower. He smelt expensive yet clean. Warm, steamed.

"I'm glad you could make it. You're just in time."

You frowned after being welcomed in. He shut the door behind you, locking it. "In time, for what?"

"Two things." He walked across his apartment. Entirely white with different shades of grey and the odd colour.

On his elaborate dining table lay a nice spread of things to eat. But despite the amount of chairs, only 2 plates were on the table. 2 glasses, 2 sets of cutlery. A young man, dressed as a waiter, was laying the table with food. Darting back to the kitchen and reappearing with more food.

Kazuma sat at the head of the table and the other plate was at the bottom. You sat there, hesitantly. Watching the colourful foods lay out in front of you. Different sized plates. Different fruits, yogurts, bread, etc.

"I'm sorry I'm late." You spoke amongst the table still being laid.

"Don't apologise." He smiled at you, his robe loosening and you getting a look at his stomach. "The traffic's bad in the city this morning."

You frowned. "How do you know that?"

He smiled at you. "I have windows."

You barely noticed the man in a suit standing by the door. Completely still with hands folded in front of him. This was his queue to leave he opened the front door, walking out and shutting it behind it.

"Who's that?" You asked pointing to him.

"My doorman."

"But you answered the door."

"Is that a problem? I wanted to see you." He frowned and argued gently.

"No." You shook your head "I was just curious."

"Care to join me?"

"No, I've eaten already." You politely smiled. "Thank you for your offer."

His face morphed into a frown. "Oh, I thought you hadn't."