Touch The Sky

Touch The Sky

"Where is it held?" Kiryu asked on the phone.

"Beneath a club in Minato."

"Who's on the card?"

"Some kid from America and one of our own."

"Not anymore. Add 3 of mine."

"3, chairman?"

"Takeshi, Shan-yuan & Hyun."

"Who are they?"

"My guards. I want them going up against him."

"Are you recruiting?"

"I am."

"Will you bring Y/N?"

Kiryu turned to you as you slept. "No. It's no place for a woman."

"There's women there, chairman."

"I. Said. No."

"Very well. I'll arrange 1 table."

Every once in a while Kiryu sat his bodyguards down, individually, and asked them whether they were happy to continue using their bodies for his safety. If someone said no then he'd happily let them walk away with respect. If someone said yes then they could continue. Kiryu paid them well for their beatings and disciplined them equally.

And one had decided he wanted to leave. He wanted to start a family with his wife which Kiryu applauded and cheered. The parting was mutually positive and peaceable, they drank to their 6 month business relationship and celebrated it.

Back to business, Kiryu needed another guard to fill the space. His entourage consisted of 4 people. They spoke different languages to make his business easier, they all were trained in guns and weapons, they all knew how to fight using their fists. In different ways. Jiujitsu, Shaolin kung-fu & Taekwondo.

Takeshi - his aide.

Shan-yuan - his guard who spoke fluent mandarin.

Hyun - his guard who spoke fluent Korean.

And then there was a gap. Kiryu needed another body. The hierarchy was present in its glory. All the guards reported to Takeshi who reported straight back to the chairman. There, so far, wasn't another body who Kiryu trusted more than Takeshi. And Kiryu liked to take his guards for a ride before recruiting them. Testing them out himself and ensuring they were fit for the job and the beatings that would be lashed out.

"Where are you going?" You grumbled while laying on the bed.

"I've got an event to go to." Kiryu explained, walking around the bedroom completely naked. His entire cock and balls swinging around.

"Like that?" You propped yourself up on your elbows.

"Like what?" He turned to you with a frown.

"Naked." You smirked.

"No, of course not." He tutted and continued, his back to you.