Kula Racing Stables

Kula Racing Stables

"That's a long flight for just a small getaway."

He squeezed your leg gently. Indicating that asking questions at this point in time wasn't advisable. So you remained silent. The airport wasn't far but you weren't going through the main entrance. You were driving to a private hangar which had a jet waiting.

"Uh..." you began to shuffle in your seat. "I don't have my passport, or my clothes." You turned to Kiryu.

He smiled. Holding your hand tightly and getting out of the car with your hands still locked. Kiryu was stopped, talking to the pilot and co pilot with the mysterious man by his side. You couldn't hear anything through the noise of the jet. But you marvelled at how luxurious it truly felt. It was silent in the hangar apart from the radiating engines. With security everywhere.

He then urged you to get on and you did. It was so small and claustrophobic with a thin isle down the middle and 2 seats on each side. Completely brown with white seats and tables that were mahogany. It was so small you felt contained and couldn't breathe all of a sudden. It was...small...

"Is this your first time flying with us?" The pilot politely asked.

"It's my first time flying."

"Oh." She smiled gently. "Rest assured, we'll keep you safe and comfortable. It's small but you'll get used to it."

And you then sat down. Buckling up with Kiryu eventually joining you as well as 2 men in suits. Sitting behind you both. The singular flight attendant went through safety procedures before taking off. It was in and out of focus.

But your nerves got the better of you and when you were safely in the air, you heard seat belts unbuckling around you. Eyes tightly shut, you didn't want to open them.

"Miss?" The flight attendant asked. "Are you okay?"

You opened your eyes. Seeing everyone's face looking at you with concern. "It's claustrophobic."

"Why don't you unbuckle and have some water. You're free to move around the cabin." She smiled.

"How long is the flight?"

"8 hours."

So you drank water and sat still but Kiryu knew something wasn't right. He pulled you onto his lap without another word, keeping a firm grip on your waist. It was too sudden, everything moved in slow time. But you were nestled into his neck whilst holding him for dear life. He smelt of vetiver and bergamot. Such a tasty smell. Edible and one that sticks with you.

"First time flying?" He asked.

You nodded. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." He gently reassured, moving your hair out of your face.

But in the back of your head you reminded yourself that this was his guise and he was acting. Bloody good at it. You just needed to remember that too and also act accordingly. So you wrapped your arms around him and nuzzled your head in his neck deeper. Like a couple who were consoling each other.

His hand removed your shoes and held your feet gently. Trying to console you. "It'll go quickly. I swear."

"I hope so." You mumbled.

He was right. You'd worked up such an anxiety that your body felt exhausted and you fell asleep. Blissfully.

When you woke up you were in a car, a blanket on top of your body and your head on someone's lap. Gently asleep with a hand on your head. Rocking gently, the car was moving and you finally opened your eyes. There was a full pain in your neck from resting your head oddly and when you sat up you stretched it out. Seeing Kiryu lazing against the back seats of the suburban vehicle.

"You're awake." He pointed out.

"Yes." You smiled, cuddling up next to him in your blanket and looking out of the window.

"You're not difficult to kidnap." He whispered in your ear.

You frowned and jolted. "What do you mean?"

"From landing to the loud engines and moving you into the car. You didn't wake up at all." He laughed.

"Where are we going, Chairman?" You sweetly asked, ignoring to comment on his previous remark.

"Kula Racing Stables."

You frowned. "Racing stables? It's quite late at night." You gestured to the window. Which showed nothing but darkness.

"I own it. That's where we're staying for a few days." He smiled.

"A racing stable?" You raised your eyebrow.

He pulled you close to him, arm over your shoulders. "Be patient."

His firm & heavy hand held you completely still. Where you then pulled up to a sign...

KULA RACING STABLES.

It was dark and along the driving path lay white barriers. It was a race course where horses were trained. There was a large stables and what looked like a farmhouse. It was black and dark, barely visible with street lamps.

When you got out the car a jockey walked straight past you with a horse on a lead. A very tall horse, a white one but there were definitely more. Kiryu instructed one of the guards to show you to your room.

It was entirely oak linen on the inside. Themes of brown with incredibly high ceilings and ranch style aesthetics. Your room wasn't the master, it was a guest room which had a closet full of clothing. Clothing which included bras and panties.

"I did my best." Kiryu spoke behind you, leaning against the door. "Dress comfortably. You're having dinner with me tonight."

You frowned. "Dinner?"

"You haven't eaten for 8 hours." He observed carefully. "You'll be eating tonight."

With a confused thought you washed your face and took a quick shower, wearing a simple pink satin dress with no undergarments.

The lights were off downstairs as you took each step against the oaklined stairs. They creaked elegantly with the sound of your blue painted toes. Only under lights or very low lights were on with Kazuma in the kitchen. His broad back facing you and holding a bottle of something in his hands.

POP!

The champagne spilled and two flutes were filled. Kazuma turned around to see you and was happy you sat on the barstool against the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"You look nice." He handed you a flute. "Cheers."

"What is this?"

"Champagne?" He looked at the label. "1996..."

You smelt the glass. Often you were weary of drinking drinks someone else brought.

"What? You don't trust me?"

"Not really." You admitted with a low grin and hooded eyes.