Ricky Tan

Ricky Tan

Kiryu looked at you for an answer. "What's it going to be? Are you ready to throw the towel in? Or do you want to stick around?"

Silence.

The knock on the door saved you. It was Kiryu's aide who bowed, wearing a black bathing robe and holding two over his arm. "Sir, are you both ready to go downstairs?"

"Go downstairs?" You frowned. "What for?"

"You seemed stressed this morning and yesterday. So I arranged for us to use a sauna." Kiryu explained, disappearing past the partition to strip.

With the five of you (you, Kiryu, his aide and 2 guards) walking down the hallways in your black robes, Kiryu instructed his aide to not give him the phone if it rang no matter who it was. But then his hand was linked in yours as you all walked through the hotel gaining everyone's attention at how vivid the entourage looked.

Kiryu was determined to continue the conversation in the sauna and behind the glass door is where it continued. Removing his robe and showing you his entire...package. Which was enough to make your head throb amongst such a warm sweaty room.

"If you can keep up then I'll happily have you as my girlfriend." Kiryu explained using his hands to slick his now wet hair back. "It's dangerous. I've lost a lot and I know I'm not going to loose anything else again."

"How do you know that?" You asked.

"Because I learnt my lesson."

You went to speak.

"Look.." he then was sat next to you in an instant. "I'm not trying to make your decision for you." He was up close and personal. His entire upper body dotted with beautiful beads of sweat as his face flushed with a gorgeous blush. He wasn't patient. And through the mist of the healing sauna you could see that. "But I want you."

Looking at his mouth. You mimicked his phrase. "I want you."

And within seconds you were on top of him, holding his face as the both of you just made out with each other. It felt extremely personal. It was. No doubt you were then straddling him, feeling his entire..package between your legs and through your bikini bottom. The feeling was indescribable, like a pinched nerve that had unpinched itself.

"We need to dry off." You whined as his hands went to pull the strings of your bottoms at your hips.

So drying off was the next step. And with Kiryu wrapped in his robe, you were both led into a room which had various other people sat in it. Lowly lit with the sound of floating water and a strumming guitar. Gently echoing. He sat down on the sofa and you sat on his lap, his hands around your waist.

"Let's dry off and get out of here." He growled in your ear after moving your damp hair to one side.

"Why?" You quizzed in false innocence.

Kiryu pushed your hips back gently and you felt something press against your own clit. Causing your stomach to tighten and feet to tense. "That's why."

Just in the line of both of your sights came a man, a tall man. Hair messy, also wearing a black robe. His face was clean shaven and his skin was immaculately shiny.

"The fourth chairman of the Tojo clan!" He clapped his hands. "It's so good to see you."

You didn't move and Kiryu kept his hand on your thigh. "Do I know you?"

"I'm Ricky Tan." He bowed deeply. "I'm a member of the Chinese triad."

"Ricky Tan?" Kiryu asked again to confirm.

"Yes." Ricky nodded, turning to you. "And who's this?"

"Y/N." You answered.

"Nice to meet you." Ricky bowed courteously and then sat down opposite the both of you, his gown loosening up and revealing his not so broad chest. He wasn't fat but not built either. You took some sense of pride in the fact that Kiryu was the latter.

"What can I do for you, Ricky?"

"I'll be on a yacht sailing along the Han River tonight at 9. Please join me, I'll add both of you to the guest list." Ricky politely asked. "I can explain then." Ricky stood up and bowed before leaving the room.

You and Kiryu looked at each other, shrugging.

Later that evening you got ready and slipped into a satin halter neck dress which was entirely open back and provided some side boob. Your heels were a very intimate affair. Kiryu wanted Ricky Tan to know that you were his now and his muse, his girl, his woman, his darling.

So conveniently there were a pair of shoes laying by the foot of the bed which were beautifully laced and sealed with a large pearl buckle right in the centre of where they pointed and the heel was high enough to make your head reach Kiryu's neck. Near the same level.

"Do you know who this person is?" You asked as you sat down in the backseat of the car with Kiryu next to you. Tonight he'd worn a black suit with a white shirt, paired beautifully with an aftershave.

"Ricky Tan? Yeah, nearly 13 years ago I was captured under his instruction and tortured."

"What do you mean?"

"At the time I was a lieutenant of the Dojima family and was instructed to sell some passports. They were fake. I didn't know that, Ricky thought he knew that."

"H-how did you know it was Ricky?"

"I could remember his name and voice. But I couldn't remember the face. I was quite disoriented."

The yacht that was elegantly named Jade Rabbit, lingered along the well lit Han River waiting to be boarded. On the yacht lingered plenty of guards and various lights to signal that someone was on board. Kiryu laced his hands against yours and guided you, some how knowing exactly where Ricky would be. On the deck where there was a bar, a dinner table, a waiter.

Against the backdrop of a glimmering Seoul, you were both instructed to sit at the round table and get comfortable. Kiryu's aide sat at the bar, holding his pen in his hands because he knew the history.

"I'm so glad you could come." Ricky smiled, sitting opposite the both of you. Now he was wearing a white suit and black shirt. His hair was still messy but now you noticed blond highlights. "I understand you're busy."

A waiter came and poured both you and Kiryu red wine.

"Are you hungry? I've heard that hanwoo beef is truly beautiful with red wine." Ricky suggested.

"We aren't here to eat." Kiryu advised patiently. "What can I do for you, Ricky?"

"Straight to work! I like that." Ricky nodded. "Some business associates of mine in San Francisco are in trouble."

"Trouble?"

"They're struggling to get clearance on some weapons which need passing through Tokyo."

The Chairman's Girlfriend (REVISED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें