Deep Breathing

Deep Breathing
NSFW

In the booth sat you and your friends and when Kiryu appeared everyone cheered like the hired stripper had made his debut. In one hand he held an envelope and in the other he held red gift bag with a gold label of cartier written on it.

It was all such a blur. You'd satisfied your cravings and went home happily with your man by your side who gifted you your expensive bracelet as soon as you both got to the apartment.

"Here." Kiryu unscrewed it and screwed it as instructed by the sales lady earlier.

"I didn't need this." You felt yourself cry as he screwed the bracelet back on, your wrist in his hands.

"I know." He continued. "But you deserve it."

"Why?"

"Because you're special." Kiryu stroked your hair after putting the rose gold screw driver down in the red box. "I don't think I show you how grateful I am. But this will."

"How much did this cost?" You tried to admire your new gift through swollen vision as your tears fell.

"There's no price on how grateful I am." He held your head in his hands and kissed your forehead.

A trip to another country was much needed. The chairman needed a holiday and wanted to treat you to a break so your bodies could realign themselves naturally. Some small get away in a part of Taiwan which in hindsight was the biggest mistake you both could make.

It wasn't remote, it was fairly populated but incredibly beautiful nonetheless. This part of the world had an affinity for mixing urbanisation with nature. You could marvel out of your hotel room at how beautiful everything was. You didn't feel homesick at all and enjoyed the incredible views.

Kiryu decided he wanted a long shower that night and you decided you weren't going to join him. Only when he was fully relaxed and completely unaware of his senses. It was a glass cubicle with a black tiled floor and a waterfall shower. It was dark, confined and incredibly steamed.

With his hands against the wall, the wet water travelled down his body and to the floor where it followed through down into a small black drain. He was reaching an incredible peace.

You laid in the bed, texting away on your phone having changed into your oversized plum coloured pyjamas. Patiently waiting, incredibly patiently. You just wanted to sleep but felt odd doing so. The last time you both were together abroad was in South Korea. Which ended poorly for Kiryu. But that was a business trip. This was a pleasure trip.

You'd unknowingly fallen asleep without realising and Kiryu had joined you after his shower. You were both tired from the flight and wanted nothing more than to just rest. Recharge, relax, recouperate, reenergise. Do everything get could just to nourish and nurture your souls in an effort to make sure you could maintain yourselves. But he wasn't in the mood to sleep. He woke you up gently and you rolled into him.

"Sorry. I must've fallen asleep." You yawned.

"Tired?"

"A little bit."

"I'm hungry." He nudged gently.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Well..."

Within seconds you were on your back, your trousers on the floor and your legs wide open. Being pinned down by both of his hands so they couldn't move. With littered kisses against your thighs, you felt yourself grow ticklish.

"What's wrong?" He whispered with his lips against your thigh.

"Your beard is tickling." You giggled.

The art of eating a pussy. Each woman was different. She liked different things and had a different way of achieving an orgasm. Some liked it hot and heavy while others liked being teased. Some liked it quick while others liked it slow. Kiryu didn't know what you liked yet.

So he tried it hot and heavy. Reigning down hard whilst making sure your legs stayed over. As if he were starving and eating after a long fast. Moving away from your (now) bright pink clit, Kiryu spat in it and continued eating.

"Oh! You're disgusting!" You groaned, somehow still holding his hair for dear life.

Ok. That didn't work so well. Maybe you liked being teased. So he trailed down to the hole itself and pushed his warm tongue partly through and watched your reaction.

"Would you just put it all the way in?!" You grew impatient and propped yourself up on your elbows with a frown.

That one wasn't a hit. So Kiryu pulled his dragon tongue back in his mouth and focused on your (still) bright pink clit. Pulling at it gently with the loudest suckling noises you had ever heard. It caused your toes to curl and your to begin grinding against his mouth.

And this was what you liked. The feeling of someone pulling on your clit was so extraordinary. Removing his left hand from your thigh, Kiryu inserted two fingers into your now wet cunt to really fill you up all the way. The goal was to make you come. He'd done it before to other women. He knew what to do. But other women were different to you.

So he removed his fingers after a few short strokes and continued to work his tongue, this time pressing it down against your cunt whilst licking it up in circles. It caused you to tighten and loosen up. And at this point he wanted nothing more than to just fuck you.

But good things came to those who waited.

"Didn't you eat earlier?" You asked breathless with trembling legs.

Kiryu sat up and wiped his mouth with his hand. "Not very well. But I'm full now."

The next morning you both ate breakfast on your balcony together overlooking Tapei City. The table was round and had an elaborate spread which you managed to eat properly. Both of you wore sunglasses to shield your eyes from the sun, Kiryu sat shirtless and you sat in a dress because it was humid and bright.

His phone rang and he answered it, eating with 1 hand and holding his phone to his ear with the other.

"Hello?"

"Chairman? It's Takeshi. I'm sorry to bother you on your holiday, sir."

"What is it?"

"The safe in your office? It's been opened and Sean's gone missing."

Kiryu frowned, stopped eating and chewed very slowly to avoid choking. "What's missing?"

"All the money. What's left is a passport and a key."

"And Sean's gone?" Kiryu asked.

"Yes, sir. I've sent boys out to look for him."

"Get is a flight back to Tokyo."

"Yes, sir."