Chapter 20

We pull up to Slug and Lettuce around 7pm. All of us stating how hungry we all are and excited to be out for the night. I get out first once we've parked and jog around to meet Dakota so I can open her door.

As we walk inside, my eyes instantly notice how Dakotas dress fits with the theme of the restaurant

As we walk inside, my eyes instantly notice how Dakotas dress fits with the theme of the restaurant. They have velvet pink coaches and little canapés above each booth. The whole place was full of people smiling and enjoying their drinks.

Once we were seated the waitress also picked up on Dakota dress matching the theme and told her how beautiful she looked, then also looking to Sarah and giving her a compliment on her hair and makeup.

'Ooh these drinks all sound so amazing, I'm thinking we get a round of shots for us all and I'll also have a tattootini! That sounds so good!'
Dakota points out the drink that She fancy's, thinking maybe she got that because of my tattoo and everyone else says what they want. Me and Mitch picked a standard beer where as Sarah picked a classing mojito.

'This is nice. I feel like I haven't been out out in months!' I pick up how giddy Dakota is wondering if she's ever just hung out with friends like this without the fear of being spotted or having to hide from people. It's nice to see her so laid back, maybe she feels safe with me.

After many many more drinks and some food, the girls decide they're ready to go to the club.
Only round the corner from where we were, we walk over to camel club. As we get to the front of the line the bouncer asks Sarah what's in her bag seen as is so big, how I didn't spot that all night is crazy. She goes up to the bald headed brick of a man and unzips it, showing what's inside.
After he had a quick look through it he gives us the all clear to head inside.

When we step inside my eyes take a minute to adjust. Deep blue and pink lights dance around the room. I look to my left to Dakota with her hand in mine as I watch her face scanning the room.
There's a look on her face like she's up to something she shouldn't.

We make our way through the crowd of sweaty bodies dancing on top of each other, her leading the way. She leans her head into Sarah's ear telling her something I can't hear over the music. Whatever it was had Sarah smirk at me and say something to Mitch.

Without explain Dakota pulls me along, heading for what I think is the bathroom. I look up at the sign that says women's and I give her hand a squeeze frowning when she turns around. She takes her bottom lip between her teeth, winks at me and jiggles the bag she was carrying all this time.
'Don't worry. I need to chance H.' The nickname, making her statement to have a hint of deviance to it.

I smirk at the comment because she pretty much read my mind as we walk into the toilet. She checks it's just the two of us in there and runs up to the main bathroom door locking it with the deadbolt at the top.

'Whatchaaa doinnnn?' I can't help get a little giddy myself this time over the possibility of getting a bit of action in a night club bathrooms. She takes my hand and places it on her waist grinning up at me.