Chapter 26

We said our goodbyes to pope and told him to come by our house tomorrow to go through everything together, we plan to go get Opie tomorrow.

Everyone has said goodnight and were eager to go to sleep, I don't blame them I'm just as tired. We didn't even get a chance to eat tonight and I can hear Dakotas stomach growling from all the way across the kitchen.

'Im gonna make you something, I know you're hungry. We've gotttt a ham butty? No.... Or some toast? ...... what about a piece of bre-

I turn around to look what she wants when her lips lock onto mine. My hands having a mind of their own, lift her legs up onto the counter.

Well this took a nice turn I guess.

Not that I'm not happy to be making out with her but I'm just confused, after everything today and last night? How is she up for this?

'Woah woah ok, not that I don't want to but, are you sure this is what you wanna be doing right now? Considering everything?'

Dakota closes her eyes, letting out a big sigh. What is going on inside that head of hers?

'H, I'm tired of being scared every minute of the day, thinking somethings going to happen to me, to you and I just want to forget for a little while. Can you help me do that?'

I can't say no to those eyes. Those big bloody golden eyes.

'Come here'. Wasting no time, like she said we deserve to just forget everything for a little while. My lips connect back to hers like it's life or death, nothing in this world gives me the high I get from these lips. From her.

Soft moans travel down my throat from her. I can feel her fingers tugging at my belt, fiddling with the buttons on my jeans.

'Ok we doing this here?' I pull away slightly gesturing to the kitchen. Her response being a shrug of the shoulders. I'll take that as a yes.
I kick the kitchen door shut with my foot and undo her Jean buttons.
Lips trailing desperate kisses along my neck, she needs this just as much as I do.

I must have been talking to long because she quickly rips of her jeans off along with her underwear hanging from her ankles.

'Now Harry please, come on!' God she's sexy when she begs for me.
I can't control the the moan that I let slip hearing her beg me to fuck her. Honey I'd do it any time you ask don't you worry.

What felt like the longest fuckin build up ever, we finally get to the good bit. I grab hold of myself and easy does it, slide myself into her, instantly feeling her wrap tight around me. The sweet sweet noise of her moaning against my ear. Music.

'Ah fuck Harry yes!' That's it baby, tell me how good it feels.
'I want to make you feel good baby. How do you want me?' All my brain can think of is my dick and where it needs to be.

'Harry bend me over, over the counter god please please!' Oh of course my love anything for you!

'God baby I'm gonna need a condom, I don't know how long I can last like this!'

I slip out of her, flipping her round and bending her over. 'It's ok Harry, I have the implant, you're you're clean right?' Her face is pressed to the side panting for air. Oh I'm definitely clean. I haven't even looked at another woman since I laid eyes on Dakota.

'Yeah baby, I'm always safe, you you wanna do this without a Johnny?' I can hardly speak my brain is mush.

'Now Harry please I can't take it any longer.' I'm done waiting, she's said I'm good to go and I can't wait much longer.
One sharp thrust of my hips and she lets out a loud moan.

'I want to make you feel amazing baby, is this good? Do you like that? Yeah?' All she can reply is quite yeses. I take her hair into my hands wrapping it in my fists to get a better grip.

It's like a wild instinct kicks in, I can't control the pace in which my hips are going. I dig my nails into the bare skin of her hips, hearing nothing but her breathy moans and the sound of our bodies connecting.

Her face is flat to the counter, her eyes scrunch shut 'there Harry, right there!' Her body goes ridged, hot and finally she lets out a scream. Coming undone beneath me.

Knowing she's satisfied gets me off on a whole other level. 'Ah baby! Yes yes ah!' My vision goes spotty and a ringing in my ears, no one can get me off like she can.

Exhausted and sweaty my body falls on top of hers. Sticking together from the sweat, we just lay there. Our chests moving as one. The door starts to rattle, someone's about to walk in here and see us lookin' at hot mess.

'Ermm one second! Just a minute!' I didn't know what else to say! They much know what we're doing now.

'Oh god Erm.... Sorry! I'll just ..... just leave ..... you to.... Eh' Sarah's voice is heard from the other side of the door, I feel awful. We just fucked on her kitchen tops. She's gonna make breakfast on this tomorrow being non the wiser.

'I'm so sorry sars!' Dakotas face is now bright red. 'God I wanna die!' She stands up as quick as she can, grabbing her clothes dressing as quick as they left her body.

She looks to me with shame all over her face, she shouldn't feel guilty it's only natural. I can't help but laugh, pulling my jeans up and fixing myself. Once dressed enough for others, I take her face into my hand looking into her eyes.
'It's ok baby. They won't care, if anything she'll think it's funny!'

This seems to calm her enough to stop panicking. Begging to laugh, she picks up the rest of her clothes giving me a shy smile.

'Oh what a night ay. Come on let's go to bed.'
I swing my arm around her neck and pull her to the stairs while she makes a snide comment under her breath.

'Yeah before we end up getting caught right?' She looks up at me, winking at me and smacks my ass.

Oh what a night.