Chapter 21

Dakotas POV
Sweating, confused and hungover. Waking up after a night out is probably my least favourite thing ever. I peal my eyes open regretting it instantly when the sun lands directly into my eyes that wasn't hidden by the curtains.

It's just me in the bed and harrys nowhere in the room. Trying to get my bearings I reach over to the side table and to my surprise it looks like Harry's brought me some tablets and water.

'What. A. Saint.' Shovelling two ibuprofen in my gob and downing the hole glass of water. 'Jesus how much did I drink last night?' I pick up my phone from under my pillow and check the time, only 11am not bad all things considered.
Not wanting to waste my whole day in bed, I force myself to get up.

I found some random clothes of H's, some joggy bottoms and a top and grab a fresh pair of his boxers. Quickly brushing my teeth and freshening up the best I can, I make my way down stairs to see who's up. I hope I'm not the only one who feels this rough.

The house was quite, thankfully giving my head some time to adjust to the hangover. Plodding down the stairs with my eyes half closed I turn into the kitchen expecting an audience to call me out on how much of a light weight I am, but nothing.

'That's ..... weird..... where the bloody hell is everyone.' Thinking my half drunken self has woke up in the middle of the night or something, I go to the back garden to see if they're all just hanging out back there but again, nothing.

'Ok this is getting kinda freaky now what the fuck.' I run back up stairs trying not to panic myself out more, retrieving my phone and ringing Harry.

1 ring.... 2rings ..... 3 rings. No answer. Did they just forget I was here and go grab coffee or something I'm freaking out.'

What is happening? Once my mind had finally woken up and I was more worried than groggy, I take another look at my phone making sure I've not missed any texts.

Wait a voicemail, how did I miss that, and it's from Harry. God I hope he's ok. I press play on the voicemail and wait for him to speak.

Hey baby, don't panic because I know you will be, me, Mitch and Sarah didn't want to wake you this morning because you looked so tired. Don't worry everything's fine, we had to nip out to grab some things I want to go through with you later. We'll be back soon, make yourself at home, help yourself to whatever's in and I'll see you later.

'I can't believe mr protective didn't wake me to tell me he was going out.' I shrug it off, maybe he's be back soon. I head back down stairs to make some breakfast. I open the fridge to pick what I want to eat, taking out bacon, sausage and eggs and the milk. 'He said make yourself at home.'

After eating my body weight in fried food and tea, I had a shower, got dresses but then started to worry again. He said he would be back soon. I wonder where they all went.'

Like someone could read my mind the front door slams open. My heart jumping out of my chest I nearly had a stroke! 'Oh my god, Jeffrey is here to kill me- fuck fuck fuck fuck.'

I grab the biggest sharpest knife I can see and hide under the table, praying he doesn't see me.

Voices start to make their way through the hall way and then it clicked.

'Baby? What the hell are you ok?!' I have my eyes screwed shut to afraid to even look, I hear his voice closer than expected making me jump.