Chapter 23

Harry POV

'Are you sure you want to do this H? This is a big thing, this has took years to grow, you can't be serious you don't care about chopping it!'
With everything going on I thought I could do with a fresh slate. Today I'm chopping my hair off and donating it. I mean it's just hair to me, I'm lucky enough to just grow it back but some people aren't.

Dakota is standing over me with a pair of scissors, looking scared shitless. I can't help but laugh at how adorable she looks, like I'm asking her to perform surgery or somethin'.

'Baby it's fine, I'm not expecting a master piece. I just need you to make it short.' Bless her, I could go to the hair dresses but a barber won't cut hair this length or style it how I want. So it falls into Dakotas hands to work some magic.

'Ok, but if I chop a massive chunk out that I'm not supposed to you can not blame me. Deal?'
She puts her hand out in front of me to shake, making her non viable for any damage done. How funny.

'Alright alright deal, but I trust you, go on Edward scissor hands, make me look fabulous.'

She begins by tying my hair into a pony tail to catch all the hair and keep it neat together, when Sarah joins us.

'Oh my god it's finally happening! Oh I'm so excited to see you with short hair! Mitch come hear Dakota's chopping Harrys off!' The look on her face just shows how long she's waited for this moment.

Mitch comes skidding into the bathroom with his phone out I'm guessing to record this moment, which is kinda funny. I'll look forward to watching it back later.

'Ok, here I go Harry no going back ok.' She's got my hair in between the scissors, waiting for me to say go.
' stop stalling already ! Chop it!' I wave my arms around proving a point it's not that big a deal.

'What are you laughing at?'
Sarah started laughing behind the camera, calling me cute for how I'm letting Dakora do this.

'3, 2, 1!' The sound of the scissors slicing  through my hair rings in my ears. Wow bye hair, maybe I'll grow it out again one day.

Sarah and Mitch leave Dakota to do her thing without an audience, and after something like 3 hours of just patiently waiting, she finishes.

'Ok, wow ok pretty happy with that, you can look in the mirror now.' She hands me a little hand help mirror ad I take the first look of my new hair.

'Shit Dakota! SHIT!' I can't believe it, she really just cut and styled my hair like a pro.

'Oh god is it bad? I told you this was a bad idea!' Dakotas pacing back and forth biting her nails.

'Ooooo let me see let me see let me see!' Sarah came bursting through the door shortly followed my Mitch as they both stare with wide eyes.

'Holy shit! No way!'  They're both now smiling at my hair, Dakotas face slowest goes from petrified to pleased with herself very quickly.

'Ahh you look so fucking good Harry! Dakota you are jack of all trades I swear!' Sarah pulls Dakota into a hug and ruffles up my now very prominent curls

'Ahh you look so fucking good Harry! Dakota you are jack of all trades I swear!' Sarah pulls Dakota into a hug and ruffles up my now very prominent curls. 'Who knew you had these luscious locks hiding under all that hair!'

It's true, I'd almost forgot I even had such curly hair, with the weight of my hair long it pulled all my curls out leaving it straight. Not to shabby I'd say.

'Wow Harry you actually could pull as a good lookin' lad now!' Mitch jokes around and pushes my shoulder. I sarcastically laugh in his face and stick my leg out to trip him up on his way out.

'Alright come, we have bigger things to sort out, my hair isn't the main point of concern today.' I hate to be the fun police but we've got shit to do.

It's still really early in the morning the sun hasn't even rose yet. I offered for Dakota to join me in the shower but she knew we would end up waisting time and not actually showering. Ah she knows me so well. I rush to get changed and bounce down the stairs weirdly in a jolly mood.
'Come on everybody, that means you two as well!' I point to Sarah and Mitch, who are nattering in the kitchen and don't give them a chance to complain. I grab my keys, phone and bag of guns, knives and all things fun and make my way to the car.

'He's way to happy when he's around weapons' I hear Sarah comment to Dakota on her way to the car, Dakota laughing agreeing, while Mitch locks the front door.