Chapter 46

A diamond formation was naturally formed as Delia and the twins headed downstairs. Delia didn't hesitate to heads towards the living room. It was to late to back out now, not that Delia would even if the chances were stacked against her. All of hurler brothers had red rimmed and their mother was crying as beautifully as a person with a cut lip and black eye could. Most people would consider a heartwarming scene. A family finally reunited after many years, but all Delia felt was impatience, fear and faint disgust. The group of four was happily chatting. Blinking for a couple seconds Delia determined that their presence was unknown or being ignored. Unbothered 
Delia sat down pulling out her phone and began typing.
"Oh, I didn't see you guys there. Sorry. How have you three been I couldn't stop thinking about you while I was in prison." Gina's tone was cautious and sad. She played the part of a remorseful parent with immature children perfectly. The trap was set very simply either they forgive her in front of their brothers and then can never bring it up again or they could not forgive her and it would place the seed that they didn't care about familial relationships and were inflexible. Delia smirked. Gina was quite the actress, but not very imaginative, there were so many loopholes for Delia to exploit.
'Your vision has always been very good when examining my work, I doubt a couple of weeks in prison changed that. I also have no doubt you spent a lot of time thinking about is, but it wasn't you wishing for our welfare but or demise.' Delia signed looking eagerly at her mother. After that Delia relaxed a great deal even if ably Artie and Drew could understand her it was nice to attack their mother.

The frozen look of horror on her mother's face was very satisfying. Not enough for Delia to cross out any of the things Gina did to any of them, but enough for a small natural smile to cross Delia's face. Gina quickly adjusted her expression to one of embarrassment.
"I never really got to spend time with them, without Jake in the room so I don't actually understand what your saying sweetie." Surprising a shudder Delia pulled out her phone and began typing.

It's fine, I just got excited now that you are here and we can finally have some genuine interactions. After Daniel explained that your were just being manipulated by dad I was shocked. I can't help but feel surprised, your acting is so amazing and you remained in character the whole time. Not even showing us an ounce of care or any emotions other than anger, indifference and disgust. That gleam of blood lust is so hard to replicate artificially, but evidently you managed isn't that just amazing. 

It had taken a while for Delia to type her message out especially since she wasn't very used to typing yet, but Delia still managed. Silently Delia watched and recorded everyone's reaction in her mind. The twins the poor bunnies didn't seem to get the underlying messages and looked at her concerned that she was having a lapse in judgement. Hunter looked like he was still trying to figure out everything. Gracen's expression looked slightly angry and somewhat confused probably debating if she meant what he thought she did and if he should or even could punish her for the disrespect she gave their mother. Daniel's face blank, but the fury was clear in the way he clenched the arms of the chair. Gina looked puzzled, but when it began to dawn on her she quickly donned a new mask of tears. Rolling her eyes internally Delia watched without moving. This plan was going to become way more annoying if this was Gina's reaction to every setback.