Epilogue

Delia scooted in the back seat of a car. 

"How you feeling my dear niece?" the person in the passenger seat asked a smile in her voice. 

'You know that's just what you told the police. We aren't related.' Delia signed an unimpressed look on her face. 

"Oh, come on you owe me I helped you." The woman said after she had turned around to interpret what Delia was saying. 

'I did owe you. That's why I had to agree to joining your little friend group. Evidently me saving your life wasn't enough for you to help me, so you packed that condition on as well.' Delia said frustration clear in her expression. 

"First off it is not a little group we are a large organization of vigilantes who work in the shadows. Secondly, the one favor was what I granted you after saving my life you spent that getting the documents on Gina's plan and then you wanted us to guarantee that your mother and stepfather stayed away from your twins, that's a full-time job, so of course you would need to work that off. Thirdly you agreed to the conditions and I doubt you are that unhappy about being out from underneath an adult's supervision." The woman stated cheerfully, while she gestured for the driver to start driving. 

Delia didn't respond partly because she knew this wasn't someone she could out talk and partly because she agreed with the woman. Besides even if she managed to outtalk her energetic new boss it wouldn't change what she was about to do. It was better to conserve her energy. 

Seeing that Delia didn't refute her earlier statements the woman smiled even more brightly. 

"Oh, after witnessing your performance we decided that we would just train you by throwing you into an easy first mission. You'll learn while you work." Seeing that she had gotten Delia's attention the woman continued. 

"Your going to bodyguard a little girl. Her father is being targeted so he wanted someone to cover her. Since he is the target it shouldn't be dangerous and a perfect first mission for you." After that was said a thick folder was handed to her. 

"Better study up." Delia began to skim through the file and quickly became absorbed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Drew and Artie stared at the ceiling aiPad propped up nearby, next to the number they were supposed to text. They had spent most of the day listing out the pros and cons of choosing certain guardian options. 

With Gracen they could stay in the same place they wouldn't have to go somewhere new and adjust all over again, but Gracen hadn't proved himself to be the most trust worthy. However they hadn't known Andre and Andrew very long only meeting them on two or three occasions, but Delia seemed pretty confident in the older twins character. 

The decision wasn't really that hard, but they wanted to make sure they went through everything, before they made the decision after all it would affect the rest of their lives. In the end they texted the number. 

...

...

...

...

...

We choose Andrew and Andre.