Chapter 73

In a different room Gracen was sitting in his room and opened the letter in a smooth motion, in attempt to alleviate the nervousness he was feeling. What was in the letter? This particular incident were his little sister just disappeared from under his nose, had helped him realize how much he underestimated her and overestimated himself. He figured that since he had practically raised Hunter that he knew all their was to do with kids, but the twins and Delia had become a puzzle he couldn't solve. 

Greetings Gracen, 

There are somethings I wish to inform you about. I have given the twins the ability to choose who they move in with and there is nothing you can do about it, so please allow them to make their choice in peace. Honestly I'm hoping they don't choose you. You are not in a good state to take on the care of two eight, almost nine, year olds. 

You have to take care of Daniel getting sued, the company, and Hunter. Adding the twins to the mix would make the situation worse for everyone. And your attitude throughout the whole incident has proven you lack the ability to make fair decisions based on the evidence given. I understand that you want a whole family, but Daniel is a jerk and our birth mother is a maniac. 

You need to let it go and move forward. Take care of yourself and Hunter. 

Yours truly,

Delia 

P.S. You are a responsible individual who cares deeply for those close to them, but don't forget that you are important to.  

Gracen frowned the letter confused him he was scolded and told about how he wasn't in a position to take care of his younger brothers, but also complimented on how he had taken care of them and reminded that he was important. Was she breaking him down or building him up?  If Delia was there she would explain that is was both she wanted to unveil the terrible things he had done as well as the things he did right so he could fix it and build himself up even stronger without any rotten planks. 

Pushing his questions to the back of his mind Gracen stared at Daniel's letter. Should he open it? Then he remembered that he wouldn't be able to see Daniel in person until tomorrow and who knows there may be a important clue to lead them to where Delia was hiding. So Gracen opened it. The letter was blank except for a string of numbers. Puzzled Gracen decided to dial it.

It was a psychiatrist. Delia didn't have much affection for her oldest brother, but she was aware he needed professional help, so she just left that phone number. It was a up to Daniel whether he took it as an insult and ignored, thought it wasn't worth it and ignored it, or realized that it may be what he needed and got some professional help so he could back on track with his life.