Chapter 69

Delia stood about fifteen feet away from the road waiting for her ride. Thinking back to her plan she smirked. It really wasn't hard. She knew that Daniel's lawyer was going to call him to give him the information on Gina. So she pissed him off, causing him to take her to his office then she sat down and puttied her phone to the bottom of the chair, of course the button already on record. Then once the coast was clear she retrieved the phone and placed the rope, along with a grey hoodie, behind the bookshelf closest to the window. 

The pocket knife she kept in the waist band of her tightly fitted pants. After she was tied with her hands behind her back she could easily reach the band and use the knife to cut herself free. She had specifically worn short-sleeves with a brighter color to draw attention to her arms and subtly plant it in Gina's mind that she had no access to anything, so she wouldn't search her. 

The grey sweatshirt would help her blend in since they would brush over her in search of yellow, it worked she was able to walk right past the window without anyone questioning her. She had hoped out of one of the first floor windows to avoid the front entrance. And the rope was used to tie Gina since she planned on cutting the rope Gina would have. 

Because the twins were partly in on the plan she had adjusted the plan so that she would have more time before anyone realized she had escaped. She had placed both of the twins iPads in Daniel's office, one them set to record the evening of the whole fiasco. Then she sent that to her own phone. Then she had propped up the two iPads on opposite ends of the desk and played two pre-recorded audios with spaces in between so that the it would sound as if she was moving. 

The speaker's was something she had "borrowed" from Hunter that had a remote control, using the remote control she timed when to turn on the speaker to make it seem as if she was right beside Gina. It was extra and kind of unnecessary, but to fun for her to miss the opportunity especially if she could get Gina to freak out. 

As for the anonymous tips, that involved Andre. Before Andre when she hugged him she had slipped the phone in his pocket and give him a single to clue him on what the password was. Him being the genius he was acted casual after confirming the clue and followed the instructions left on the notes app. The recording of Daniel as well as the documents she got from "them" were sent to the police. And later Andre also sent the new recording of Gina. 

The reason she didn't do it is because she wasn't allowed to be traced, so if the police managed to track the IP it would lead to Andre and Andrew. That is if they managed, Delia knew that Andre and Andrew were smart they probably had skills in that field and if they didn't Andre probably knew someone who did.  

All of the other stuff the mural, the zip lock bag, shed key and shovel weren't a part of unmasking Gina. They were for the twins, Gracen, Hunter, and even Daniel.