Chapter 50

"I'm sorry it was just so sudden,  forgive me?" Gina excused herself embarrassment clear in her expression. She didn't seem particular panicked Hunter was the only who who had seen what she hadn't wanted them to see, but to her mind he was still the same obedient little boy that depended on her for everything, so worry about what he thought was not needed.
Don't worry about it, I just got caught up in my emotions. If you don't want a hug what about a simple handshake? Delia's looked questionably at Gina. Her expression innocent. Gina had boxed herself in because she now had no way to back out of contact with Delia. Keeping her facial expression in check Gina held out her hand. Gracen and Daniel had moved around and now had a clear view of the interaction, placing even more pressure on Gina. Solemnly Delia placed her hand in Gina's.
"F****!" Gina shouted in pain yanking her hand backwards. Having remained standing beside Delia, Hunter immediately pulled Hunter towards himself. Everyone looked shocked and puzzled at their mother.
"I'm sorry, I just felt a needle stab me in the hand." Quickly Gina apologized before covering her mouth in shock as if she had spilled to much. Delia almost couldn't resist the urge to roll her eyes. How did Daniel not see through this? She was becoming seriously worried for her brothers' financial stability after all their main income came from the company that Daniel ran and made the decisions for.

"A needle! Where could that have come from?" Daniel questioned angrily, "Delia, we don't hurt family. Now apologize and hand me the needle." An urge to laugh hysterically bubbles up in Delia.
One, I don't have a needle. Two, since when have me, you and that sorry excuse of a human been anything close to a family. Three, don't be hypocritical, my mother has injured me so many times I have literally lose count within a week, whenever I try to count and you my dear dear brother haven't been a perfect model either. Four, I won't apologize to her, like ever. Five, I'm innocent until proven guilty and you don't have an ounce of proof. As the message played aloud Delia looked Daniel directly in the eyes without any expression in her face, just her cold gaze. Daniel rolled his eyes.
"Oh, please. You have a motive - you don't like mom. You were the only one in contact with her when it happened. Who else could it be?"
"No, she is right Daniel it wasn't her fault, it was probably just a random muscle cramp or something. Delia would never hurt anyone after all she has had to go through. Just please stop fighting." Gina's voice broke as her eyes for the fourth time today- watered. Daniel calmed down and awkwardly began to pat his mom on her back. Looking back in forth between his siblings Gracen remained silent and walked towards the twins. Crouching down he began to ask how they were doing now. The twins stared at him for a moment and refused to respond. If he was going to remain silent as their sister got bullied when he could do something they didn't think he cared enough to deserve an answer from them. Gracen froze as he realized he was getting a cold shoulder. But it wasn't like he didn't want to help smooth out the situation but there were to many pitfalls and tangled for him to try and venture into it, at least until he got a better picture of the situation.