Chapter 68

A sharp pain assailed Gina as she regained consciousness, she was tied in the same position she had put Delia in however her eyes were blindfolded and a piece of rag was in her mouth. Unsure of who her attacker was or if they were still present Gina kept herself alert. 

"Greetings." a voice sounded it front of her it sounded like a voice app and not a person. 

"Now that I have your attention, allow me to introduce myself. I am Delia Ann Rebecca Knill. Now you may be wondering why I introduced myself with my full name. It was a symbolic gesture so to speak. See you have always perceived me as less than I am. You saw me as a punching bag, a skin you could fill with whatever stuffing you preferred. You saw me as weak. Unable to make sacrifices for my own survival, since I refused to allow my innocent little brothers to suffer at your hands. You never so me as an opponent. " The voice shifted to a different part of the room, the person who held the device probably pacing. 

"And I'll be honest that's fine with me. After all, I never considered you mine. You are stupid and arrogant. You don't know how many times I wished for you to stand atop your ego and leap to your IQ, trust me no one could survive that large of a drop." the voice moved back to it's original spot. 

"Like you really thought that I took my pills and didn't notice an extra additions to it. I mean I know your desperate, but. And you thought I wouldn't notice your obsessive fawning and attempts to aggravate me. What you thought I. Expected you. To take your prison sentence. Lying down? Whatever you did manage to entertain me a couple times. And for that I'll tell you a couple secrets." This time the voice came from beside her. "Your going to jail and you are never getting close to the twins again. Opps, it looks like the calvary has arrived. Guess I should stop. Have fun.

Loud voices, and pounding footsteps came towards Daniel's office before the door opened. 

Two police officers stalked into the office and looked around the room in bewilderment. The woman who had they had been asked to retrieve, was tied to a chair. A blindfold around her eyes and a gag in place. Right next to the left side of the chair were a pair of speakers. And two I pads sat on opposite ends of a desk from the screen it looked like a video or recording had just finished playing. After the searched the enter room and had released the woman before cuffing her they found that their was no one else in the room. The window was open, but it was a two story drop. 

When Gina was being lead outside she saw her children seated in the living room. The oldest two looked at her numbly, before looking back towards a police officer who was still explaining the situation. 

It appeared that several anonymous tips as well as several pieces of evidence had been submitted. There were recordings and documents that proved Gina's plans to lie to the court and even her admitting that she had abused Delia. There were even some that proved Daniel's involvement with the plan, which meant that Daniel would have to testify at his mother's trial and face some of his own charges. As the officer was finishing the explanation, another officer came and explained a new piece of evidence, it was a new recording. Of the entire monologue Gina spieled while she was in Daniel's office.