Chapter 5: Enter Sai

(Lily's P.O.V)

"They're late..."

Sasuke said.

"Yup, really late.."

Sasuke and I were waiting in the room with the giant stone snake. Sasuke was sitting on the snake in front of it's head. And I was leaning against a pillar on Sasuke's right. The only source of light was the two candles that were in the snakes eyes.

"What do you think the training is gonna be?"

I ask and Sasuke shrugs.

"No idea."

I lean my head back and close my eyes. A few minutes later I sense Orochimaru's chakra coming from down the hall.

"Sasuke, their here."

"About time."

I also sense Kabuto's chakra and another, but I don't who it belongs to. The door opens and I see Orochimaru, Kabuto, and a guy who looks around 17. He also kinda looks like Sasuke, but not at the same time..

(Sai's P.O.V)

After we made it to the hideout, we went to the bottom floor and started walking down a long hallway. I see a door ahead. When we get to the door Kabuto opens the door then we walk in. I see a large stone snake in the room. In front of the snake's head was a person.

'It's him.'

He slowly opens his eyes to reveal his sharingan.

"You're late.."

Orochimaru smirks.

"Am I mistaken or weren't you supposed to be here this afternoon to help me train, Orochimaru?"

"Talking rude like that again... I thought I told you to stop with the attitude in front of Lord Orochimaru."

Kabuto tells him.

"Don't get mad. I brought you a present."

Orochimaru says then looks at me.

"This is a ninja from the Hidden Leaf, just like you... I thought you two can share stories about home."

I look at the guy that's in front of me.

'Sasuke...Uchiha...'

I put on a fake smile and say.

"How do you do? My name is Sai. You're Sasuke Uchiha, right? Nic-"

"Get lost."

Sasuke cuts me off.

"It seems I'm the type that people just don't like one way or another, even when I try to smile they still don't... Just recently, Naruto doesn't like me as well..."

Sasuke does nothing but stare at me as I keep talking.

"But I get the feeling that I can get along better with you then with Naruto."

I look at Sasuke's eyes. Suddenly, I'm thrown into another world. I see something in front of me and I start backing up from it. I trip over my feet and I fall down onto my butt.

"Sasuke!"

Kabuto yells, but Sasuke doesn't listen.

"Sasuke, Stop!"

Sasuke stops.

'That was a female voice that got him to stop.'

I look and see a female figure slightly behind a pillar to my left.

'So she got him to stop? I wonder who she is.'

I pull my left hand to my face and wipe off the sweat.