Chapter 15: Getting the Blade

A/N: Whoo hoo two updates in one day! Before I start this chapter I wanna tell you guys that I wrote this on Sasuke's birthday last year so that's why it gets brought up in this. And also if you go back to chapter 10 you might notice that I changed some things. I had links for what Lily's curse mark and tattoo looks like, but they didn't work so I had to find a way to show you what they look like. If you want to see them they'll be in chapter 10. Thanks for reading and I hope you like this chapter!

(Lily's P.O.V)

"Sorry, the boss isn't here right now."

One of the workers tells us when we get to the house.

"Do you know where he went?"

Suigetsu asks.

"He and his grandson, Inari went to the Land of Lightning to build a bridge. No point in waiting around for him either. He won't be back for a whole year."

"The Land of Lightning? You know how far away that is?"

Suigetsu wines and I roll my eyes.

"Maybe you can help us. Do you know of a large blade that was left near the Great Naruto Bridge?"

I ask, trying to get somewhere with this.

"Oh, that old thing. Sure, Tenzen Daikoku took it. He came here to fight the ninja who wielded that blade. When he found out that the ninja was already dead, he just took the the sword and left."

Sasuke turns and starts walking away.

"Let's go."

He says and Suigetsu follows. I turn to the worker and smile.

"Thank you very much."

I say then turn to walk away.

"Wait!"

He yells and look back.

"Yes?"

"Why are you hanging with them? I mean, you seams so nice and all. The opposite of the other two."

"They're not like that all the time. Besides, I have my reasons. Farewell."

I turn and run to catch up with Sasuke and Suigetsu. I catch up just in time to hear Suigetsu complain again.

"Man, this just keeps getting harder and harder. Now we've gotta find Tenzen. He was an side to lord of the Land of Water. Apparently, many of his men were killed during Master Zabuza's Coup in the Hidden Mist. And I guess he's held a big grudge ever since."

Suigetsu finishes as someone runs into him.

"Hey, why don't you watch where you're going, loser!"

We turn around to see that it's the same guy from before.

"How lucky. You're just the guy we were hoping to find."

Suigetsu says and the thug tries to get away, but Suigetsu grabs his shirt and throws him into a pile of trash in an ally.

"W-who are you guys?!"

He's asks scared.

"You seem like the type to know all kinds of things."

"Look, I don't know anything about Tenzen, okay?!"

"Tell us what you do know. Anything at all is fine. But don't make me ask you twice."

Suigetsu says as he pulls out a kunai with a creepy smile on his face.

"T-tenzen Daikoku is a politician... But there's another side to him. He's the boss of a huge band if thieves. I hear he gives out huge bribes to the feudal lords, and gets to do whatever evil things he likes."