Chapter 6: Power of Uchiha

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

After I was done training, Orochimaru had me go with Kabuto so he could heal me.

"Kabuto, did Lily come here earlier?"

I ask Kabuto when he was done.

"Lily? Yeah she did. She game me a message from Lord Orochimaru. Why do you ask?"

"I need to give her katana back to her. Orochimaru gave me back mine now that it's fixed."

I hold up the two katanas and Kabuto nods.

"I see. Well she said that she was going to get something to eat, then take a nap."

"Alright."

I walk out of the room and I start heading to Lily's room...

~

When I get to Lily's room I knock on her door. When she doesn't answer, I slowly open her door. I see her asleep in her bed.

'She looks like an angel in her sleep.'

I blush, but I shake it off. I put here katana on the table by her bed then leave and go up to my room. I go in my room and I get into my bed.

*Yawn* "Time to get some sleep."

I say to myself as I start to fall asleep...

~

I had just fallen asleep when I heard my door crack open. I could tell tell that it's that Sai guy from before. I stay still, laying with my back facing the door.

'Something is coming closer. Is it snakes?'

The snakes slither to my bed.

"What do you want?"

I ask.

"You found me out, huh? But, I've made the first move already."

Sai says as he opens the door all the way.

"Lord Danzo had sent me to kill you... But, I'm going to take you back to the Hidden Leaf!"

".............."

"Although, when I first came here I was set on killing you. But I now want to protect Naruto's bond with you!"

"A bond... You woke me up for something like that...?"

Sai's snakes rap around me and pins my arms to my sides. I pull the snakes apart and they explode. I jump out of the hold that the explosion made. Sai stands up and looks up at me. I see a girl run out of hall to my right and grabs his shirt.

'That's Sakura.'

She starts yelling at him until I interrupted her.

"Sakura, It is you..."

Sakura stops yelling and looks up at me. She lets go of Sai's shirt and puts her hands to her sides.

"Sa....su.....ke... It's really you."

'So she still remembers me, huh?'

I then see Naruto run out from where Sakura came from. He looks at me as well.

"Sasuke..."

"Naruto, you came as well, huh? I'm guessing Kakashi is here too?"

I say as someone else walks out.

"Sorry, Kakashi couldn't come. I'm here in his place. We will be taking you back to the Hidden Leaf."

I stare at them.

"You guys will?"

I look at Sai as he reaches for his sword and pulls it out. 

~

I jump back out of the hole. Naruto looks at me.

"Why don't you get it!? Orochimaru only want's to take your body!"

Naruto yells.

'I already know this, dobe. I'd better put on a good act in case Orochimaru is watching.'

"If it happens, it happens I don't care... Naruto, you're still a child. Revenge is everything to me. Neither Orochimaru nor I can defeat Itachi right now. But if I can become stronger by giving my body to Orochimaru, then I'll give him my body as many times as he wants."

They all look at me with shock.

'I guess that I'm a good actor. Lily's deception skills must be rubbing off onto me. But I guess half of it was the truth.'

Kakashi's sub stands up and walks closer to me and tells us that it's time for him to get serious.

"Captain Yamato! What do you mean serious!?"

Saukra yells.

"I can't just let those who left the village the same way Orochimaru did run free. So I'll do whatever it takes to bring him back to the Leaf."

"The Hidden Leaf? You must be joking. I've had enough of you guys..."

I stick my katana in the ground, then I do hand sings for one of my jutsus. When I raise my left hand, then another hand grabs my wrist and stops me. It was Orochimaru that stopped me.

"Don't bother with that jutsu, Sasuke."

"Let go of me..."

Kabuto comes over to us. I look over at him.

"Hey, I've told you not to talk to Lord Orochimaru like that."

Kabuto says and I glare at him.

"I've got no reason to stop..."

"You know what the Akatsuki are up to, don't you? We want the ninja's of the Leaf to take care of the other Akatsuki for us. As many of them as possible. Your revenge won't turn out well if the other Akatsuki get in the way, right?"

"That's a pathetic reason, Kabuto."

Lily shows up out of nowhere and walks up to my side.

"It should increase your chances of revenge, even if by only by one percent. Is that not good enough?"

Lily says and I look down at Naruto.

'She's right...'

I relax my arm and Orochimaru lets it go.

"Let's go."
Orochimaru says as I put my katana away. I stare at Naruto again.

"Now, Lily."

Kabuto tells Lily and she nods.

"Right."

Lily makes some hand signs and blew a fire kiss at us and we start to burn away. We vanish, leaving Lily behind with Naruto and the others.