Chapter 22: Stalling The Copy Ninja

(Lily's P.O.V)

"Lily, whether or not you find the information that we need, I still want you to meet up with us before going to where I've told you earlier. Got it?"

Sasuke tells me. I nod.

"Yeah, I've got it."

"Good. Now, we'll meet back up here, alright?"

He points to a spot on the map and we all nod.

"Well then, it's time to go."

"Itachi Uchiha. I hope we can find him."

Suigetsu and Jugo say then leave.

"Well, see ya guys later."

I say to Sasuke and Karin before heading to the small town in the East.

~

I put on kimono that Sasuke had given me at the festival. Then I changed my katana into a flower and put it into my hair after I let it down.

"Alright, time to go."

I walk into the town and stopped on a busy street corner. I set a bucket in front of me then made the tiger hand sign.

"Hidden Jutsu: Song Manipulation."

I whisper to myself.

'If anyone knows about Itachi Uchiha or the Akatsuki, they'll write it down then put it in the bucket.'

I take a deep breath and I start singing.

(Le Video)

I finish my first song and I look in the bucket. It's half full with money and info.

'I think one more song will get me enough info.'

I smile and take another deep breath then started another song.

(Song - Fight Together - One Piece OP 14)

(Kakashi's P.O.V)

While looking for Sasuke and Itachi with Pakkun we end up in a small town.

"Hey, Kakashi."

"What is it, Pakkun? Did you catch a scent?"

"Yeah. It's Sasuke's! This way, follow me!"

I nod then follow Pakkun to the middle of town.

"Ah, I lost it. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it."

I say while smiling through my mask. I suddenly hear someone singing.

"You hear it too, Kakashi?"

I nod.

"Let's go check it out."

~

When we get to where the singing is coming from, I see a beautiful woman who looks exactly like Yuko Uchiha. Except, Yuko has black hair and onyx eyes, while this woman has blonde hair and blue eyes. When she finishes her song I walk up to her. I put some money in the bucket and look at her.

"Hello, young lady."

I say and she smiles.

"Hi!"

"You know, you're a really good singer."

"Thanks. Oh and I'm Yuka, Yuka Kuro. And you?"

"Kakashi Hatake."

'Yuka Kuro? This must be how Yuko was talking about! She told me that she met someone who is a lot like her when she was traveling. They both look similar, can sing, and they're both kind. Also, Yuko had changed her last name to Kuro when she first got back to Konoha. She must of done that so we'd know when we found her.'