Chapter 19: Kind Yet Deadly - Jugo (Part 1)

A/N: Konnichi wa my friends! I just wanted to say a quick thanks for reading, commenting, and voting for my story! You guys are the best!!!!!

(Lily's P.O.V)

"Say, aren't you guys tired? How about a little break?"

Suigetsu asks as he sits down on a rock that we're walking by and takes a drink of water.

"You're already taking a break!? You are so lazy, Suigetsu! Come on, we still have a long way to go!"

Karin yells at Suigetsu.... Again.

"I thought you were only part of the way with us. So what I do shouldn't concern you. Just go on ahead."

'He's got her there. But we all know that she's joining us and she doesn't want to admit it.'

I think to myself while smirking.

"I just remembered that I have business at the northern hideout too. And don't tell me where to go!"

"Enough, both of you!"

I slightly yell at them. Getting annoyed with their arguing.

"We'll take a short rest here."

Sasuke says and the other two nod. I jump up onto the tallest rock that was there and sat down, while Sasuke and Suigetsu sit on the long flat one, and Karin just stands in front of them.

"Suigetsu... Why do you follow Sasuke?"

"I have a goal. And if I stick with Sasuke, I can fulfill that goal faster. But really, I should be asking you that, Karin."

"I don't know what goals you three are after, but if you knew what Jugo is really like, you wouldn't want him on the team."

'He's a sweetheart, Karin. Not that you would know or care.'

"I know him a little, I was forced to fight him once. He used some unusual powers and was pretty strong, but I couldn't figure out what he was thinking. I could never come around to liking him. I heard he actually asked Orochimaru to lock him up in that place. Tells you how crazy he is."

"According to the rumors, Jugo usually has his bazaar Impulses under control. But when he snaps, he becomes a ruthless killer. His personality and appearance change completely."

"In other words, he's a maniac who loves to kill people."

"Even so, Orochimaru thought Jugo's power was something very fascinating. Orochimaru invented an enzyme from Jugo's body fluids, which aloud other ninja to achieve the same state... You guys know what I mean, don't you?"

Karin asks. The other two stay silent and I roll my eyes.

*Sigh* "She's talking about the curse mark. Jugo is the origin of it."

I tell them as I jump off the rock and land next to Karin. She nods.

"Yeah, exactly right, Lily."

Karin says and Sasuke stands up.

"Let's get going. The hideout isn't far."

~

"Say, can we rest a bit?"

Suigetsu asks then drops to the ground.

"Suigetsu, you keep taking breaks every two minutes! We're almost at the hideout so come on! I bet it's that sword, it's to heavy for you, isn't it? Just leave it behind!!"

Karin and Suigetsu start yelling at each other. I look at the watch tower for the hideout and noticed that something is wrong. I walk over to Sasuke.