Chapter 12: The Fight Begins

(Lily's P.O.V)

I'm standing outside of Orochimaru's room listening to him and Kabuto talk about Sasuke, how it's time for the reanimation. I made sure to erase my chakra so they won't know that I'm spying on them.

"I'll be going now, Lord Orochimaru."

I hear Kabuto say, then I hear someone walking towards the door.

'I'd better get out of here before I get caught.'

I run off right before the door opens...

~

I ended up in the room that Sasuke is training in. He doesn't notice me, so I just lean on the wall by the door and started watching. He uses his chidori on a fake Itachi. After he's done, he starts walking towards the door.

"Sasuke, it's time. Orochimaru is wanting to start the ritual soon"

Sasuke slightly jumps and turns around.

"When did you get here, Lily?"

"A few minutes ago."

"Okay... I agree, he's weak now. Get your stuff together and meet back up with me."

"Got it. See you in a bit."

I leave Sasuke and went to our room. I quickly put Sasuke's and my things in scrolls.

"I'd better get going. Wouldn't want to miss that dumb snakes death."

I smirk to myself and started heading for Orochimaru's room..

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

When I get to Orochimaru's room I hear his dry coughing.

'Perfect. It's just like Lily said, he's weak.'

I make sure Kabuto isn't in the room. When I know he's not there, I send my chakra blade with my left hand though the door and Orochimaru's arms.

"Who's there? Show yourself!"

I hear Orochimaru say from the otherwise of the door. I quickly cut down the door with my katana in my right hand.

"So you've finally come for me. Even if you had managed to convince Lily otherwise."

'Convincing Lily otherwise? What does he mean by that?'

I shake the thought out of my head and I glare at Orochimaru.

"You have nothing left to teach me."

I activate my sharingan and curse mark.

"I'll show you that I can be heartless. Even to scum like you."

(Flashback)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Orochimaru walks up to his student as the raven haired teen sits on one of the ninjas that he had defeated for his test.

"You didn't kill a single one. You're still naïve, Sasuke."

Orochimaru tells Sasuke as he looks at the other hundred ninja on the ground, but still alive.

"They aren't the ones that I want to kill."

Sasuke says as Orochimaru kicks a half dead ninja over.

"Unless you can become heartless, you will never be able to defeat Itachi."

Sasuke stands up and glares at Orochimaru.

"When I come face to face with Itachi, I won't have a choice on being heartless."

Sasuke turns around and puts his katana away as Lily jumps out of the trees and stands next to him.