Chapter 28: Recovery

(Lily's P.O.V)

"What to do. What to do..."

"Come on! Are you kidding me!? You're getting tired already? We just left the village, Omoi!"

"It's not that, Karui... I was thinking about how Lord Raikage was when we left."

Omoi says and looks at his feet.

"What if Lord Raikage is still crying and his tears are dripping down and becoming a pond, then making it larger and larger until it becomes a big lake?"

'...Seriously?' -_-

I think as Omoi continues on and on until Karui interrupts him.

"Ahh come on give it a rest, would ya! Something like that is impossible, and you know it. Tears can't create a lake no matter how hard somebody crys."

I stop and watch them bicker since they're so far behind.

'They remind me of Suigetsu and Karin so much.'

They catch up and stop.

"Maybe for a normal person, but this Lord Raikage we're taking about here! He has so much power, creating a lake is probably a piece of cake. Wait, forget a lake. I bet that he could cry up an entire ocean! And if a giant wave from that ocean swallowed us up... What'll we do then?"

"Shut up!! Enough already. Listening to you wears me out!"

Karui complains and Omoi looks at me.

'I take it back. I'd rather have to deal with Suigetsu and Karin than these two idiots..'

I put my left hand on my hip, keeping myself from throwing them off a cliff.

"I can understand Samui getting tired because of the weight of those gigantic breasts of hers. But how are you tired, Karui? You have no breasts."

"SHUT UP!!!!"

Karui kicks Omoi into a tree. A vain pops on my forehead and I walk over to them.

"Look, enough of this you two. We're just starting our mission. It'll be days before we reach Konoha. Do you really plan on keeping this up the whole way there?"

"W-well..."

"You won't be if you know what's good for you. Now let's get going, we've already waisted a lot of time."

I say with a glare. They nod rapidly.
"R-rright!"

~

"Alright, we'll set up camp here."

"But the sun is nowhere near setting, Samui."

Karui says and Omoi nods.

"We've been going nonstop for days. Besides, we can move a lot quicker at night rather than the day."

"Maybe we're stopping because Samui's big breasts made her tired! Or is it that-"

Karui hits Omoi upside his head.

"Oww!! What was that for?!"

"For you never shutting up!"

"Enough! Set up your tents."

They nod and we all set up the tents.

"Five hours is all we get, so I suggest that you get some sleep now."

I tell them then go into my tent.

'Finally..'

I make a shadow clone and have her sleep in my place.