Chapter 51: Truth Behind The Wings

(Lily's P.O.V)

"How are you feeling, Sasuke?"

I ask as I walk into the hospital room that Sasuke is recovering in. He's been here since the war ended a few days ago.

"I'm fine, but it's boring not being able to do anything. How are you feeling, Lily? You've been helping out with everything since the war ended and you haven't had a chance to recover at all."

"I'm stronger than I look you know, plus I recover from things quickly. You do know that you sounded like Naruto when you complained about being bored, right?"

I ask him with a small laugh as I sit in the chair by his bed. Sasuke glares at me for a moment before turning away with puff.

"I don't sound like that idiot..."

"HEY I HEARD THAT!!!!"

Naruto suddenly yells through the wall.

"Go back to sleep, Naruto, or else you won't get any ramen later!"

I yell back and I get a quieter 'okay' in return.

"How long has he been in that room?"

Sasuke asks and I turn my attention back to him.

"For as long as you've been in this one."

"Great..."

"Now enough about him, it's time for you to eat."

~

"Hey, Lily, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Who is Eclipse?"

I freeze at the name and stare at Sasuke with wide eyes.

"How do you know that name?"

"I've met her before during the war. She saved you and Kakashi from the Infinite Tsukuyomi. All I know about her is that she's is a part of you and has black wings, but I can't figure out how that's possible."

"Oh right, I'd forgotten about that. Now how do I explain this... Well I guess for starters I can say that Eclipse is the good part of a curse that was placed on me when I was a child."

"Wait, if you were cursed as a child and you remember it, than that means your memories are back."

"Oh yeah, you right, Sasuke! Anyways, back to explaining. I had gotten lost in a forest one day with my younger twin sister when a man came up to us. He'd asked which of us was the older one and I told him that I was. Next thing I know, the man has killed my sister with some kind of magic and put this ring on my finger."

I pause to show Sasuke the small ring on my right hand.

"It turns out that he needed a host for Eclipse and I had what was necessary for it. Eclipse is one of the three guardians of the universe, she is also called the guardian of the earth. The other two are Cerberus of the sun and Yue of the moon. This is one of the reasons I've traveled from world to world so I can help those in need."

"So you had a sister. How old were you both when this happened?"

"We were seven at the time. But it's been so long since then that it doesn't bother me as much as it used to. Besides, having Eclipse's power has helped me out a lot since then. I can always talk to her and I'm able to use her wings whenever I want to fly. I'm positive that without her, I wouldn't have broken the genjutsu that Madara placed on me or have gotten my memories back. When we were traveling together before the war I would hear her voice in my head and she was trying to get me to remember who I am."

"Wait, did that happen at the Kage Summit, Lily?!"

Suigetsu bursts into the room and asks. Following him in is Jugo, Karin, Orochimaru, and the first through fifth Hokages.

"Uh yeah it did. Why do you ask, Suigetsu?

"I thought something was weird with you that day! When I was pinned to the wall you started to help me, but you suddenly stopped and fell to your knees. And right before the enemy could attack you, you had a green, bubble like shield surround you and made the guy fly backwards!"

"Oh yeah, I remember that, it was Eclipse's power that made it."

~

After a few minutes of Suigetsu taking about random things Sasuke grabs my hand.

"What's wrong, Sasuke?"

"Could you tell me more about yourself? I don't know anything at all about your past..."

I smile and give a nod.

"Could we hear about it too, Lily?"

Jugo asks and everyone else in the room agrees. Before I could answer them, Naruto and the rest of team seven come in. Of course Naruto runs in screaming that he wants to know and Sakura yells at him to shut up before hitting him on the head.

"Yeah that's fine, but sit down first."

They nod and the guys sit down in the open chairs, while Sakura tries sitting on the bed next to Sasuke. But Sasuke pushes her away and pulls me onto the bed. I look at Sakura with a smirk and she glares at me before sitting in the chair I was just in.

"I guess I could start by telling you that my full name is Lily Kiyokaze....