Chapter 14: The Water Man - Suigetsu

(Lily's P.O.V)

We go to where Sasuke says that the blade is at. I lean on a tree while looking at the two graves on the cliff. Sasuke stands next to me, looking extremely bored.

"It's not here. Sasuke, are you sure it was here?"

Suigetsu asks.

"Yeah."

"But it's not here. I wonder why?"

"How should I know? Look, I'm not the grave keeper. If it's not there, then someone must have taken it."

Sasuke says slightly annoyed.

"Well duh, it wouldn't have walk off on it's own."

Suigetsu turns around and starts walking towards us.

"Sorry, Sasuke... But without the blade Hehe, me joining you will have to wait."

Suigetsu says as he walks past us. Sasuke and I starts walking with him.

~

"So what will you do now, Suigetsu?"

I ask as we walk on the bridge that leads to town. I'm on the right, Sasuke's in the middle, and Suigetsu's on the left.

"What else? I'm gonna look for it. The blades of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist was passed down from generation to generation. That was the system. I've always wanted to become one of them and trained for it. Since Master Zabuza is gone.. I'm the only one left that should possess the Executioner's Blade."

By the time Suigetsu finished talking, we were already in town. A thug runs into Suigetsu.

"Watch where you're going, you idiot!"

He yells at Suigetsu. Suigetsu turns and was about to attack him, but Sasuke grabs Suigetsu's arm while I put my arm in front of him.

"What? You guys have a problem?"

The thug asks then Sasuke and I glare at him. He gets scared and mumbles a few things then runs away.

"Man, you both are way nice then I am. And it looks like you guys owe me for not starting trouble. How are we gonna settle this debt?"

I drop my arm that was in front of him and I roll my eyes.

"Are you hungry, Suigetsu?"

I ask. Suigetsu turns to me with a huge smile on his face.

"Of course I am!"

I nod then point to a cafe that's down the street.

"You can get whatever you want at that cafe, and we'll pay. Deal?"

Suigetsu's smile gets even bigger if that's even possible.

"Deal!"

I nod, smirking.

'That was easy.'

Suigetsu runs to the cafe. I start walking, until a hand grabs my left wrist. I turn and see that it's just Sasuke.

"What is it, Sasuke?"

"I don't have enough money for this and everything else that we'll need. You know this, so why come up with that idea?"

I laugh and Sasuke glares at me.

"What's so funny, Lily?"

"Don't worry. I have enough for this. And I also know a few things about Suigetsu, that's why I picked this. Good enough reason for you?"