Chapter 13: Orochimaru's Death

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

"LILY!!"

I yell her name as she falls over. I use my sharingan to make sure she's okay.

'Phew, she's only passed out.'

"Now it's your turn, Sasuke!"

I look at Orochimaru before my vision gets blurry and I pass out...

~

When I come to I see that I'm in a weird world.

"What is this place?"

I ask while looking around.

"This is a different space inside my body. Where the Transference Ritual will be held."

Orochimaru says as he appears out of nowhere, covered in this gunk that's also what the place is made of.

"Shall we began."

The same gunk starts to come onto my body. At the same time, thee people appear, they're the ones who were Orochimaru's vessels before. I put Orochimaru under my genjutsu. While I'm doing that, I see Lily standing off the side watching.

'So she got dragged here as well. But why is she just standing there?'

Lily seams to know what I'm thinking, because she points down at her feet that had chains that are stuck to the ground on them so she couldn't move.

'Well that explains it.'

I look over at Lily and smirk and she shakes her head and points to where Orochimaru is. I turn to look and I see Orochimaru broke out of my genjutsu and is coming at me..

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Kabuto walks down the empty hall towards Orochimaru's room. When he gets there, he see that the door has been destroyed.

"What the.."

He quietly runs up to the doorway and peaks in. Kabuto see Sasuke standing in the middle of the room.

'Why is Sasuke here?! That's the castoff skin of the giant snake, does that mean the ritual is over? What is going on here!?'

Kabuto thinks to himself and Sasuke looks at the door.

"Kabuto, is that you?"

Sasuke asks. Kabuto stands up and looks straight at Sasuke. Sasuke starts walking out of the room. He goes by Kabuto and starts going down the hall. Kabuto looks in the room and notices Lily laying on the ground unconscious.

'What is going on here? And why is Lily here unconscious?'

Kabuto looks over at Sasuke.

"Just which one are you?"

Kabuto asks and the raven haired teen stops and turns around.

"Which one do you think?"

Sasuke says then activates his sharingan. And at the same time, Lily's eyes open and they turn blood red...

(Kabuto's P.O.V)

'I'm in another world, but how?'

I look down at my arms to find that they're female arms, Lily's arms.

'I get it, that's why Lily was passed out. Sasuke is showing me what happened through her.'

I look over to Orochimaru and Sasuke.

'The ritual between the two will be settled right now!'

Sasuke uses his curse mark and everything turns black.

"But how? This can't be... This is a space I created. This is impossible! Impossible! This is my space!"