Chapter 34: Falling Towards Darkness

(Lily's P.O.V)

After I leave Karin, I see the Raikage charge at Sasuke, Jugo, and Suigetsu. I activate my sharingan as I jump in front of them and block the attack.

"Are you guys okay?"

I ask. Jugo and Suigetsu look at me like I'm some kind of alien, while Sasuke just glares.

"What's those looks for, you guys?"

"Why do you have the sharingan, Lily!?"

Suigetsu asks.

"Oh! I completely forgot to tell you guys about it! Sorry bout that..."

I say as I sheepishly rub the back of my neck.

"How did you get it?"

Sasuke asks, no more like growls.

"Long story. I'll tell you later, because I'm positive that the Raikage won't wait that long to fight us."

"Hn.."

*Sigh* "There's that 'Hn' again... Don't you ever get bored of saying that?"

I ask playfully and Sasuke glares at me even colder than I thought it could be.

'Well that didn't work. It just ticked him off even more...'

"Anyways, what are you doing here, Lily?"

Suigetsu asks.

"I got bored and thought I could lend you guys a hand. Is that a problem?!"

I ask. Jugo and Suigetsu shake their heads.

"Hey you! Identity yourself!"

Darui yells. I turn around and point at myself while looking innocent.

"Who me?"

"Yes you! Now quit playing and answer me!"

I replace my innocent look with a smirk, than I give them a small curtsy.

"The names Lily. How do you do, my Lord?"

I answer sarcastically. All three glare at me until Shee speaks.

"She's the last member of Sasuke's team!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Lord Raikage. Her name was in the intel report that Samui brought back from Konoha!"

The Raikage stops to think, and Suigetsu comes up to me.

"Hey, Lily. Why are they saying that you're the last member and not Karin?"

He whispers.

"Well, I kinda messed with the intel that was on us. Now it has no record of Karin, so now she can look for Danzo!"

I whisper back. Suigetsu smirks and gives me a thumbs up. I turn to Sasuke and Jugo.

"But we still need to keep Shee from sensing Karin while she's looking."

They nod then Jugo steps in front of me.

"I'll do it."

Jugo let's his curse mark takeover and he charges at the Raikage.

"Wow Jugo actually gave himself into the killer curse mark this time. Although, I hope he still remembers whose side he's on."

"Jugo will be fine, worry about Shee, Suigetsu."

"Yeah, yeah fine."

~

Sasuke manages to put Shee in his genjutsu. I look at Karin from the corner of my eye then nod at her, letting her know that she can search harder. She nods than ducks back behind the wall again. I turn to go help the others, but Jugo is thrown at a wall and is now unconscious, Suigetsu gets stuck to a wall by his sword that has lightning going through it, and Sasuke gets attacked by the Raikage, but uses his Susano'o to block. I try to run to Suigetsu, but Darui gets in the way.