Chapter 35: A Cruel Change

(Lily's P.O.V)

"Oww, my head... Where am I?"

I hold my head and sit up while looking around. I'm completely surrounded by boulders that was once part of the wall, and I somehow didn't get a single scratch from them.

"Well that was lucky."

I climb out then look around.

"I don't see the others... I hope they're alright!"

I search for other chakra, but find none.

"No ones here... Just how long have I been out!?!? *Sigh* It doesn't matter anymore, I need to find Sasuke and the others!"

I quickly go outside and search for their chakra.

"Why did they split up? Oh well, whatever works for them I guess. I'd better catch up with Sasuke."

~

"Madara, what's going on here?"

I ask as I jump next to him by the bridge that Sasuke, Karin, and Danzo are on.

"Sasuke is about to kill Danzo. You stay here and watch, Sasuke won't want you to interfere."

"Alright."

I look down and see Karin healing Sasuke with her biting thing. After she heals him, Sasuke stands up then charges at Danzo. Danzo flashes behind Karin and puts her in a headlock.

"Kar-ooff!"

I try to jump and and help, but Madara holds me back.

"Let me go, I need to help!"

"You will stay right here and watch whether you like it or not!"

He orders in a evil tone. I glare at him.

*Sigh* "Fine... I know Sasuke will find a way to save Karin anyways."

"I don't think that's going to happen."

"What was that!?"

I snap. He points down at the others.

"Just watch and you'll see what I mean."

I look down just in time to see Sasuke stab Danzo by going through Karin. My eyes widened.

"H-how could he just..."

"Heh, that's my boy!"

I start squirming in Madara's grasp again.

"LET. ME. GO. NOW!"

"Sorry, but no can do. Don't worry, I'll let you have a chat with him later. Until then, behave like a good puppet weapon."

Madara says before hitting the back of my neck, making me go limp in his arms..

(Karin's P.O.V)

'Sasuke... You really have changed after all.'

Sasuke is about to kill me with his chidori, when I girl with pink hair runs up to us.

"Sasuke!"

She yells. Sasuke turns around and glares at her.

"Sakura... What are you doing here?"

He asks.

"I want to join you! I've gone rogue from Konoha, Sasuke!"

"Really... And what's in it for you joining me? Just what are you plotting?"

"I'm not plotting anything! Ever since you left Konoha, I've always regretted not following you!"

'So she's an old teammate of his. She also loves him, but this Sasuke isn't the Sasuke that she once knew...'