Chapter 50: Settling The Score

A/N: I'm so sorry for taking so long to update! I've been going back and forth on the whole sequel thing and I still haven't decided yet. Okay, enough from me, let's get back to the story!

(Kakashi's P.O.V)

"What am I supposed to do about Sasuke and Naruto, Sage?"

"Just believe in them. That's all any of us can do right now."

I nod and look down at Lily.

"Sasuke told me to take care of Lily for him, but why would he say that? Why is he trying to become the enemy again?"

"What did you just say, Kakashi? Where did Sasuke go?"

Lily asks.

"Sasuke has gone off somewhere with Naruto and they're going to... Wait, Lily you're awake?!"

Halfway through explaining I realize that it was Lily who asked the question. Lily nods and I help her sit up.

"I'm glad you didn't get caught in the Tsukuyomi, Kakashi, but I need to know what is going on here."

"All right I'll tell you."

~

"He did what?! Ugh I need to go snap some sense back into Sasuke and Naruto!"

Lily yells and stands up once I explain what had happened after she got caught in the Tsukuyomi.

"Hey where are you going, you're injured!"

"I just told you, I'm going to where Naruto and Sasuke are and get them to stop this stupid fighting. Nothing good will come from their fighting and I'm the only one who can stop them."

"But how can you stop them, Lily? We've already tried."

"Well I didn't wanna have to ever use my kekkei genkai on Sasuke, but he doesn't give me much of a choice now. I'll bring them back, I promise, so don't worry!"

Lily promises and runs off to find the boys.

"There is no need to worry about her, Kakashi. I can tell that she is strong enough to handle this on her own."

The Sage says and I nod.

"I hope you're right about that."

~

(Lily's P.O.V)

"Why can't Naruto and Sasuke just talk instead of fighting to settle their arguments..."

I mumble to myself as I reach the Valley of the End which is where the two idiots are battling it out. At first, I had no idea where they were at, but no later than I thought that, two of their jutsus collided and made a huge explosion for me to see.

"Just be a good boy and let me kill you, Naruto!"

"There's no way I'm letting that happen, Sasuke! You're coming back to the village with me!"

Sasuke and Naruto jump towards each other with the chidori and rasangan in their hands.

"Crap, I need to stop them now before they kill each other!"

I take a deep breath before I start singing.

"In the warmth of fallen tears
We should've learned kindness
So why do we keep hurting each other
And give birth to more hatred?"

'Why aren't they stopping? They shouldn't be able to move.'

"Lily, get out of here now!"

Sasuke yells.