Chapter 52: Stories in the Hospital

I'm so sorry for still being late to update! I do have a quick question though. Is anyone going to kcon ny this year? I am and I can't wait to go! If anyone else is going maybe we could meet and gush about our favorite kpop artists!

(Lily's P.O.V)

"I guess I could start by telling you that my full name is Lily Kiyokaze..."

I stop talking when I notice the five Hokage staring at me with looks of surprise.

"Am I hearing things, or did she really just say Kiyokaze?"

Tobirama asks and Hashirama nods.

"She did. Lily, do have a tattoo?"

"Uh yeah, it's my family's symbol that I've had all my life. Why do you ask?"

I answer while turning my right arm over to show them.

"I can't believe someone survived, but I don't know how that could've happened."

"Now I'm confused. Hashirama, you basically said the same thing as Madara when I was fighting him. What is it supposed to mean? How could you know of my family name if I'm not even from here?"

"Well, Lily, before the hidden villages were created, there was actually three clans that were at the top; Uchiha, Senju, and Kiyokaze. For a while, all three clans were equal in strength, but that all changed when the Kiyokaze clan discovered their kekkei Genkai, song manipulation, and they became the strongest. In order to stop them, both the Uchiha and Senju joined together temporarily and ambushed the Kiyokaze, not leaving a single member alive, well at least that's what they thought. I guess someone managed to escape to wherever you came from."

"That explains a few things, but I wonder why I was never told about this."

"Who cares about that, I wanna hear about Lily!"

Naruto yells and before could react, Sasuke and Kakashi hit him while Sakura puts him in a headlock.

"Oww that hurt! Let me go, Sakura!"

"Shut up, Naruto, this is important to Lily!"

"But I'm bored!"

During Naruto's rant, Tsunade glares at Naruto for a moment before going over to him and grabs his ear and Sakura releases her hold on the blond boy.

"Shut up you brat! Because of you we don't have time to stay and listen anymore."

Naruto stops ranting and looks at Tsunade.

"Why is that?"

"All of us are needed at the Hidden Mist to discuss what we will do now that the war is over."

"I'll pass, you guys can go without me."

"Nope! You're coming too whether you like it or not. Now lets go."

Tsunade, still holding Naruto's ear, drags him out and everyone else follows leaving Sasuke and I alone.

"Finally they're gone..."

Sasuke mumbles and I laugh.

"Oh come on they weren't that bad, Sasuke."

"Hn whatever."

~

After a few minutes of Sasuke pouting, which looked adorable by the way, I begin to talk about myself.

"So I'm from a place that has no ninjas, well at least to the public there's not, but they don't have chakra like we do. I'm able to travel from world to world because of Eclipse and help from a witch that I had met. My parents aren't together anymore since my mom left him for money. I don't really see her now since every time I do she tries to use me for her own benefit. I adore my dad, but I never get to see him because he likes to travel and explore. I have three younger siblings, one full blooded and two half. My twin sister that I told you about before was named Hana and she was basically the same as me look and personality wise, but she was a little more rebellious. My youngest sister, Summer, is two years younger than me and is from my mom's side, but she is nothing like my mom. And finally my little brother, Zero. He's from my dad's side and they both act the same, but Zero is still stuck in school since he's three years younger than me. Anyways, that's the main part about my past, sorry that it's not very interesting. Is there anything you want to know?"