Chapter 7: The Next Hideout

(Lily's P.O.V)

I run to where Sasuke's room is, or was.

'man this place is a mess.'

I see Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Kabuto out of the hole on the main ground. Orochimaru is holding Sasuke's left wrist. Probably keeping him from using his new jutsu. in the hole was Sai and three others. I'm surprised that nobody's noticed me yet. I mean, I'm not even trying to hide. Sasuke glares at Kabuto and says.

"I've got no reason to stop..."

'He's probably talking about killing them.'

"You know what the Akatsuki are up to don't you? we want the ninja's of the Hidden Leaf to take care of the other Akatsuki for us. As many as possible. Your revenge won't turn out well if the other Akatsuki get in the way, right"

Kabuto told Sasuke.

"That's a pathetic reason."

I sigh then I flash to Kabuto's side.

"It should increase your chances of revenge, even if only by one percent. Is that not good enough?"

I say to Sasuke. Everyone was surprised to see me come out of nowhere. Sasuke looks down at the boy with spiky blonde hair. If I remember right, his name is Naruto. Sasuke relaxes his arm and Orochimaru let's his wrist go.

"Let's go."

Orochimaru says as Sasuke picks up his katana and puts it back in his sheath.

"Now, Lily." 

Kabuto tells me and I nod.

"Right."

 I make some hand signs and I blow a fire kiss at Sasuke and the other two making them start to burn away. I can only make three people teleport at once with this jutsu. They vanish completely, leaving me behind with the Leaf ninja.

"What did you do!?"

Naruto yells at me.

"I used a teleportation jutsu, what does it look like." 

I say very cold. He was about to attack me, but the girl with pink hair, who if I remember right is named Sakura stopped him.

"Who are you?"

"That, you don't need to know, little girl..."

 I say cold again.

"Little girl? Why you..." 

Sakura glares at me.

"Well I gotta go. Goodbye."

I leave them by running with my super speed.

"Now, if I run u should be at the hideout in about five minutes..."

~

"I'm almost there."

 I say to myself when I see the hideout. I stop when I hear the sound of fighting. I walk over and see two people fighting. Well, it looked more like a training battle. When I turn to leave, I accidentally step on a stick.

*SNAP!* 

"Who's there!?"

One of the guys asks. I sigh.

'Looks like I've been found out.'

I walk to where the two guys are standing.

"I heard fighting, so I came to see what was going on."

"Well not your business so go away."

"I was trying to until some idiots stopped me."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL US!?"