Chapter 27: Cloud Mission

(Lily's P.O.V)

'I wonder if Sasuke and the others are all right. I should send a clone to check on them.'

I make sure no one is looking then make a clone of the real me. (She's looking like Samui now)

"Get going and don't let anyone see you."

I tell my clone. She nods then runs off.

"Lady Samui, there you are!"

A Cloud yells as he runs up to me.

"What is it?"

"Lord Raikage has summoned you and your team."

"Very well, thank you."

I say then he leaves.

~

"Omoi, Karui. I've just received word the Lord Raikage has summoned all of us."

I say to my teammates.

"Summoned, huh?"

Karui asks as she plays with her red hair.

"What in world could it be? Maybe there's a crisis... Or maybe..we're getting scolded? Does he know that my body mass index spiked? Maybe eating potatoes with my mayonnaise wasn't such a good idea?"

"Omoi, you always think to much! Now why would he scold you for something as dumb as that?! At most, we'd probably be sent out to get him drinks or something like that."

Karui snaps at Omoi.

*Sigh* "Being around you guys all the time is really tiring... Ohh my shoulders.."

I complain as I rub my left shoulder as it starts to hurt.

"Your shoulders are probably sore because of those big breast of yours, although one can't say for sure. What you think are stiff shoulders could be-"

"Will you shut up already!? Quit your yakking and let's get going!"

Karui yells and I stop rubbing my shoulder.

"You ought to think things through more carefully. A flat-chested girl like you will most likely not get stiff shoulders, Karui."

Karui walks up to Omoi and starts kicking him.

"Shut up!!!"

They both start yelling at each other.

"You two... If you're really ninja, then you should start acting like it. Come on, let's go!"

I say as I start walking away.

"WAIT UP, SAMUI!!!!"

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

We managed to find an abandoned building to use as a temporary hideout. Suigetsu is in the water tank that was in there, Jugo was sitting on a large pipe by the wall, Karin is standing by the tank, and I'm sitting on a chair by the desk it goes to.

"You're so useless!! Why did you leave behind my Executioner's Blade!"

"Shut up, Suigetsu! Just be thankful that we didn't leave you behind too!!"

"How dare you! You were passed out too, Karin!"

"I got knocked out trying to protect you guys!"

"It's the result of us all trying to protect each other. We're like fish and water, we can't do without each other. So quit your quarreling."

Jugo tells them and they calm down a little.

"Fine. By the way, are we really gonna get the Tailed Beast's power, Sasuke?"