Chapter 49: Breaking Out

A/N: So for the stories sake, I'm skipping over the rest of the fight against Madara and Kaguya. I feel that it would be pointless since I couldn't decide how to write Lily into it, but I can after that battle. Sorry if you wanted the fight, but I hope this chapter makes up for it! Happy New Year everyone!!!!

(3rd Person's P.O.V)

"We've finally beaten them! Not only are the Bijuu free, but everyone will also wake up from the Tsukuyomi soon since Grandpa Sage knows how to break it!"

Naruto yells as he fist pumps in the air, without noticing that Sasuke's face is changing from his normal emotionless look to an evil expression.

​"I supposes so, Naruto. However, I'm going to kill the five kage before they awaken from the Infinite Tsukuyomi. And on top of that, I'm gonna place all the Bijuu under my control!"

Sasuke pulls all the bijuu into his genjutsu and leaves the others in shock.

"Sasuke, what's wrong with you?!"

"Is that your dream right now, Sasuke? Do you still want nothing more than revenge?"

Naruto yells and Kakashi asks.

"It's true that I once wanted destruction and the only goal I had was revenge, but now it's different. Having villages freed from the clutches of darkness and to reform the entire shinobi world, that is what I desire. What I am calling and bringing forth is a revolution."

"But what does the Bijuu have to do with it? They've finally gained their freedom, so let them go!"

"In order to break the genjutsu, we have to use the chakra that Bijuu posses. So I'll keep them alive until then."

"There's no way I'm letting you do that, Sasuke, you can count on it!"

"Then you'll be the first to die, Naruto. Let's go somewhere else, you know where I'm talking about."

Sasuke turns to walk away.

"Sasuke! I know there's nothing I do to stop this and I know how you feel about Lily, but I loved you! I never thought you'd turnout this way! When you needed help, I wasn't there and you ended up going down the path to darkness even Lily couldn't stop that from happening and I know that she tried her best. But please don't go! I'm sure if we are altogether again we could go back to how it was in the past..."

"Sakura, you're such an annoyance."

Sasuke mumbles before running over to where Kakashi, Sakura, and Lily are and he attacks Sakura and makes her pass out.

"You didn't need to cast a genjutsu on Sakura, Sasuke!"

"She would come after us so it saves us the trouble."

"But what about Lily? Are you just going to abandon her and how she feels?"

Kakashi asks and Sasuke freezes for a moment then cast a glance over to Lily who is lying on the ground next to Kakashi.

"Lily has done nothing but support and love you and you're just going to throw it away just for your revolution? Don't be stupid and stay here with her!"

"This is something I must do, Kakashi. But I do have a favor to ask of you."

Sasuke goes over and knells next to Lily and caresses her face with his left hand.

"Take care of Lily for me."

With a shocked look on his face, Kakashi nods. Sasuke leans over and places a light kiss on her forehead.

"​I'm so sorry but I love you, Lily, I can't lie."

Sasuke whispers softly into Lily's ear before standing up and leaving.

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

I run until I reach the Valley of the End and wait for Naruto on the stone Madura's head. After a few minutes Naruto arrives and lands on the head of the stone Hashirama.

"I knew that you'd come here, Sasuke. This brings me back. We used to fight here a lot, didn't we."

"Yeah and nothing will change, you'll still lose to me here."

"I ain't gonna lose to you like I did before and I won't let you do whatever you please! And I sure ain't gonna let you become Hokage, especially since you don't know what that means!"

"My version of a Hokage is completely different from yours. I'll teach you what my meaning of Hokage is."

(Lily's P.O.V)

'Something is wrong, very wrong about this place, but I don't know what it is. Maybe it the way that everything is too perfect and it always goes the way I would want it.'

It's been a few days since my date with Sasuke and everywhere I go I keep seeing visions from my dream. I'm beginning to think that something is up, like this whole place is fake. And not only that, but I also feel like I'm needed in the world that those ninjas are in. I need to find out what's going on and fast!

​"Hey, sis, are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh, Hana, you scared me. Yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"You've been spacing out for an hour straight!"

"I was? Sorry I was just thinking about something."

"Alright if you say so. Anyways, we need to get going! Your wedding dress isn't gonna buy itself!"

Hana grabs my arm and pulls me into her car and starts driving towards town.

'Why does it feel wrong for my younger twin sister to be around? This is getting way too suspicious.'

'But what about Lily? Are you just going to abandon her and how she feels?'

There's another voice again. Last time it was Sasuke's voice, but now it's a different male voice. Wait I recognize that voice, his name is... It's Ka something. Kaname? Kamoshi? Kakashi? That's right, it's Kakashi! But where do I know him from? Oh yeah he's the ninja with silver hair, but he's not real, so why do I hear him?

'I'm so sorry but I love you, Lily, I can't lie.'

'It's Sasuke's voice now, but why is he telling me sorry? It's almost as if he's-! Oh my gosh!'

I bolt up in my seat and I hit my head on the front window of the car.

"Lily, what's wrong?"

"I get it now! None of this is real! I'm stuck in the Infinite Tsukuyomi! But now I need to figure out how to break out of it."

'I can help you with that, Lily.'

"You can Eclipse? Sweet! Wait, how come you didn't say anything before?"

'It's because the genjutsu made you forget about me since I know how to get out, which is actually really easy for you since you were only halfway caught. But since you forgot about me, I wasn't able to talk to you. Anyways, all you need to do to break it is just say release while making the tiger sign with your hands.'

"Okay so it's just like getting out of a regular genjutsu."

I take my hands and make them into the sign for the tiger.

"Release!"

After saying that one word everything turns white.

"I coming to help, Sasuke, just wait for me and don't do anything stupid!"