Chapter 21: Cat's Store

(Lily's P.O.V)

"Any questions?"

Sasuke asks after he tells us his plan. Suigetsu raises his hand.

"What, Suigetsu?"

"What about Lily, Sasuke?"

"I have a different task that Sasuke has asked me to do, so I'm technically not on the team it's self. But don't worry, I'll join up with you guys when I can."

"Enough talk. Let's go."

Sasuke tells us and we all nod.

~

As we're walking, Suigetsu and Karin start fighting again. Jugo tries to stop them, but fails.

"We're here."

Sasuke says and we stop walking, while the other three shut up. Sasuke starts walking again and we follow. We go into this abandoned village and we go to a building that's in the middle of it.

"This is it."

"What a creepy looking place."

Suigetsu says as he looks at the old and dirty building.

"Come on, let's go."

Sasuke tells us then we walk in.

"A hideout in a ruin like this... It's news to me."

"This isn't Orochimaru's, Suigetsu. It's a store that my clan used to use. We'll prepare for battle here."

"All the passage ways look the same, must be easy to get lost in here."

"This is such a depressing place. It's hard to breath..."

Suigetsu and Karin complain.

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way. If it bugs you so much you're welcome to leave."

We hear someone say from behind us. We turn around and see two cats, ninja cats to be exact.

"It's been a long time, Denka and Hina."

"Well look at that it is our Sasuke-boy, after all."

"What can we do for you, meow?"

"We need weapons and medicine, as well as some other supplies. We're preparing for battle."

Sasuke tells them then Suigetsu walks up to the cats.

"Oh, talking raccoon dogs? Come here little guy."

Denka swiped his paw at Suigetsu while hissing.

"They're ninja cats. So be careful and respectful, or else they'll tear you apart."

I tell him.

"You should warn us about stuff like that before hand, Lily."

Suigetsu says. I just shrug and roll my eyes.

"Did you bring us a present, meow?"

Hina asks. Sasuke reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bottle of catnip.

"Here, a bottle of catnip for you."

Hina jump and takes it out of Sasuke's hand using her mouth.

"Thank you, meow."

"Follow me. I'll take you to Granny Cat."

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

"I am grateful, Granny Cat."

I say as I look at the weapons and medicine that she gave me.

"It's been too long since I've last seen you, and now you're in such a hurry."

"Yeah. I have an important task."

I look at my team to see what they're doing. Suigetsu is squatting while playing with a cat, Karin is glaring at every cat she sees, Jugo and Granny Cat's helper are trying to find clothes that fit him, and Lily is petting a cat that's on her shoulder while looking at some stuff in the store. She has a trail of cats following her, but I don't think she's noticed them yet. I turn back around and I start putting the stuff in some scrolls.

"So you're still going after Itachi after all, huh?"

Granny Cat asks, but I stay quite.

"I've known you both since you were little, but I never imagined that it would come to this. You two are the only remaining Uchiha, and yet you must kill each other."

"It's what must be done, Granny Cat. Anyways, do you still have that mirror from all those years ago?"

"Oh you mean the Hana Mirror?"

I nod.

"Yes. I am in need of it now if you're willing to let me buy it?"

"So you remember it after all these years, Sasuke? Of course, wait here. I'll go get it."

She says then walks to the back room. I take out the money to pay for everything with. Granny Cat comes back and hands me the mirror and I give her the money.

"We'll be going now. Thank you for everything."

I turn to Lily and I throw the mirror towards her head while she has her back facing me.

"Hey Lily, think fast!"

I say. Right before it hits her, Lily quickly turns around and catches it, not ever waking up the cat that fell asleep on her shoulder.

"Nice try, Sasuke. But it'll take more than that to get me."

She tells me while smirking.

"Is that the mirror that you were talking about before?"

I ask. She opens the case and looks inside of it.

"Yup, this is it."

I nod then stand up.

"It's time to go."

The others nod then walk out the door. I start walking until Granny Cat grabs my shoulder.

"What is it?"

"Why did you give the girl the mirror? You know what it can do."

"She know more about it than I do, so it's fine."

"I see... What is her name?"

"Lily."

"That's interesting. Your sisters ANBU name was Yuri* and also, they look almost identical."

"I never knew that about the name. Did the Hokage pick the name?"

"No, Yuko did."

"Wow. We'll I must be going, I've taken to long."

"Very well. Come back sometime soon, okay? And bring her with you. The cats really like her as well."

I nod and start walking out.

~

When I get outside, I see that it's raining.

"What took you so long, Sasuke?"

Lily asks as I walk up to them.

"Granny Cat was asking me something."

She just nods then looks ahead.

* Yuri = Lily