Chapter 30: New Hokage?

(Lily's P.O.V)

*Sigh* "What should I do..."

"What is it this time, Omoi?"

Karui asks. We're almost to Konoha when they stop walking.

"I was just thinking, what if there were a ton of really pretty girls in Konoha... What should I do if they all totally come after me?"

"Ohhh, yeah... Suuuuuure! Why not just date them all since you're such a ladies' man!!"

Karui rolls her eyes at him.

"But then, when we have to leave, what if they tell me that they love me and can't bare to be separated, what should I do then? I'm scared that they won't let me go!"

"Gross, Omoi! So do you want to find yourself drowning in girls or not, which is it?! We haven't even arrived at the village yet!!"

*Sigh* 'How much longer is Sasuke gonna make me stay with these idiots? I'm getting a headache..'

"Ya know, Karui. You or Samui just might find yourselves with a super studly guy as well."

I roll my eyes.

'Rrriiigggghhhttt that would happen...' -_-'

"Just plain studly would be fine with me!"

Karui says and starts blushing.

"Well... Now that you mention it. Why wouldn't a studly, rich, tall, celebrity ninja be taken with me!?"

She asks. Omoi waves his left hand in front of himself.

"You're really over thinking this! It's totally unlikely! Samui has a waaay better chance at that than you do!"

Karui picks up a good size rock.

"THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF YOU, YOU IDIOT!!!"

She screams and throws the rock at Omoi.

"Whoa!!"

Omoi manages to duck before the rock hits him.

"What do you think you're doing, Karui!? What if that rock hits a boulder and destroys it... Then the pieces of that boulder destroys an even bigger boulder, creating a huge avalanche that swallows up Konoha, flattening it!?"

"You're the one that's always way over thinking it, fool!!"

"Cool it you two! Konoha is right behind these trees. Let's go."

I say and they both nod. When we get through the trees we see the village is destroyed, the only thing that's still in one piece is the Hokage monument.

"No way! But it wasn't on purpose! I can't believe that little rock could do this!!"

Karin yells while crying.

"K-Karui... What have you done!"

Omoi looks at the village in shock.

"There's no way that dumb rock did it. Come on, let's go find somebody."

~

"I was surprised not to run into any lookouts on the way here. Then find the village like this... What happened?"

I ask one of the ninja that we found.

"It was the Akatsuki... Konoha will issue an alert shortly and tighten up surveillance."

He tells us and Karui looks relived that it wasn't her fault and Omoi is studying a rock he picked up.

"In any case, I request an audience with the Hokage. I have a letter addressed to the Hokage from Lord Raikage."

"Oh! Right away! Follow me."

I nod we start following him.

~

"Lady Hokage is in here."

The ninja says when we get to a tent.

"Thank you."

I say. He smiles than walks away. I turn to the others.

"Omoi, Karui. You two stay out here, I won't be long."

They nod and I walk into the tent. I see two woman and...a pig.

'Okay, that's weird..'

"Who are you?"

The woman with the short back hair, holding the pig asks.

"I'm a ninja of the Hidden Cloud."

"I see. What do you need?"

"I have a letter from Lord Raikage to give the Hokage."

"I'm sorry, but Lady Tsunade won't wake up."

She say then turns to the other woman laying down.

"Comatose? That's horrible."

"I'm afraid so... The Hokage aside, I shall accept the letter on her behalf."

"If it's not know when she will reawaken, then the acting leader will do. I would like the letter read and a response quickly! Lord Raikage is in a rush."

"But-"

"She is no longer Hokage."

We both turn to the new voice and see Danzo standing by the door.

"I am the new Hokage. Call me Lord Sixth. Now I shall take that letter."

'Danzo is the Hokage now!? Sasuke will definitely not like this one bit. Why him of all people to be Hokage!? I would rather have it be Kakashi!'

"Young lady, the letter?"

Danzo says as he looks at me.

"Oh, right. Here."

I hand him the letter and he reads it.

"Sasuke, eh... So it's finally come to this."

"And your response, umm Sir?"

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

"Very well, I accept the Raikage's proposal. Sasuke Uchiha will be eliminated. You and your teammates can get more information on him from anywhere in the village."

"Alright. I'll be going now."

I turn and walk out of the tent.

"So what happened, Samui?"

Karui asks as I walk up to them.

"He agreed. Go ask around about Sasuke. I'll catch up with you later."

"Alright. Come on, Karui."

"Yeah, let's go."

They turn and leave.

'This is very bad. If Tsunade was awake she probably would've said no, but now Danzo's Hokage. I'll need to tell Sasuke this soon.'

My stomach growls and I sigh.

"Well I'd better find something to eat first."

I start walking around until I find a small dumpling shop and go in.

"What can I get you, ma'am?"

The waiter asks.

"Just the house special and some tea."

The waiter nods the goes off to the back.

*Sigh* "I hope Sasuke and the others will be alright..."