Mistake {EraserMic}

TW:  mention of blood and abuse, if not comfortable don't read.

You were planning on killing Mic tonight while aizawa was at work.

You walked to the kitchen grab a knife then walked to aizawa's and mic's room and saw mic was sleeping and you walked in and got on top of mic and he woke up and he saw the knife in your hand and he began to struggle but you were quick and stabbed him in the chest and he coughed up blood.

You thought you would feel happy but you felt regret. You started crying.

"Hang on Hizashi, I'll put pressure on it"

You were sobbing now and you picked up mic's phone from his pocket and called shota.

"What do you want, I'm in patrol right now" aizawa said annoyed.

"I-i-i  h-h-h-hizashi" you make out any words because you sobbing and you were panicking.

"Kitten what's wrong?"

"You need to come here!!!" You yelled.

"Don't worry kitten I'm on my way" aizawa said and ran to the house.

Once he heard you he ran upstairs to see you with bloody hands and saw a bloody mic he ran in and got you off of mic and ran downstairs outside to the car and you ran after him. Once you three were in the car, aizawa drove to the hospital really fast.

He got out of the car and grabbed mic and ran in and you followed him in.

The doctors and nurses ran up to aizawa and took mic away from him, a nurse came up to you and lead you away to clean you up while a doctor talked to aizawa.

*A hour later*

Aizawa came in the room mic was in and saw you sitting next to him and came up to you.

"A police officer wants to talk to you, you tell them what I told you, someone broke in the house and stabbed him"

"Ok"

"Hello miss.y/n" a Police officer said.

"Hello"

"I would like to ask you some questions"

"Ok, what would you like know?"

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"I was downstairs getting a drink and all the sudden I heard a thud and I saw hizashi on the floor coughing up blood and I ran to him then I called shota"

"Ok,he told me that someone stabbed him, can you give me description of the person Miss?"

"Sorry I can't, it was too late when I got to our room"

"Ok, thank you for your time miss, have a good night and stay safe"

"You too officer"

The officer left the room and aizawa came in.

"Let's go home"

"Ok"

*At the house*

You guys walked up the steps if the house and you walked in and you sat on the couch and stared at TV.

"Do you want takeout?"

"Sure"

30 minutes later the food came and aizawa got it.

"I'm going to eat in my room"

"Ok, good night kitten"

"Good night"

A few days later you had a nightmare and you woke up crying and aizawa came in your room concerned.

"What happened kitten?"

"I-I-I had a nightmare"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes, the nightmare was about hizashi not waking up because he was dead and you blamed his death on me and you started to beat me up and you kept yelling at me" you started sobbing.

"Shh, it's ok kitten, you know I wouldn't do that to you and I know hizashi will wake up" he hugged you.

"You do?" You sniffled.

"Yeah, hizashi will wake up because he is a fighter and he would want to see you again"

"Thank you shota, can we go see him?"

"Sure, get ready while I start the car"

"Ok"

A few minutes later you got ready and went downstairs and you and aizawa walked to the car and went to the hospital.  30 minutes later you guys walked in the hospital.

"Hello we're here to see Hizashi Yamada"

"Right down the hall to your right, three doors down"

"Thank you"

You and aizawa walked to mic's room.

"Can I have some alone with him?"

"Sure kitten, I'll get some coffee for us"

Aizawa walked out and shut the door behind him.

"Hey zashi, I miss you so much, I miss your hugs and kisses even though I didn't like them at first but I hope I get your hugs and kisses more, so please wake up, I love you" you gave him a kiss on the forehead and aizawa came in with some coffee.

He  gave you some coffee.

"Thank you"

"Visiting time is over, let's go"

"Ok, bye hizashi"

A few weeks later you guys came back to the hospital and you brought mic flowers and you walked to his room and saw he was awake and you dropped the flowers and ran up to mic and gave him a hug.

"Zashi you're awake!!!!"

"Of course I am listener"

"I missed you so much!!! I'm so sorry for I did, I realized that I love you and shota!!!"

"It's ok listener, I forgive you"

"I'm just glad that you're ok"

"I'm more than ok"

"How long have you been up?"

"A week"

"And I didn't know!!"

"Well sho wanted to surprise you"

"Well I love the surprise and I love and shota"

"I love you too listener"

(894 words)

Sorry if it was too long

I gave y'all a happy ending, because I don't like to kill people off.

Also I have question for you guys, why did start watching My hero academia, I started watching it because my friend got me into it.

Also requests are still open.