Best Sister {Fuyumi}

❣️

Fuyumi is like an older sister to you, she is always there for you, she helps you with your homework, she gives you rides to school, you guys always hang out.

All the sudden she has the urge to protect you, she felt like you needed to protect you from everything and everyone, she needed to protect you and the world. So she decided to kidnap you.

You would understand right?.....

It wouldn't hurt anyone or anything, your parents wouldn't care, you didn't have friends or anything like that but....

You have her and she has you, she loves like a sister and you love her like a sister too.

She invited you over to her place, she has been trying to convince herself that it's ok, everything is going to be ok, she's just trying to protect you, that's all, of course you you'll understand, you two understand each other all the time, it won't hurt anything at all.

You knocked on the door waiting for Fuyumi to come to the door and answer it, when she did she looked distressed a lot.

"You ok?" You asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just worried that you might not like my cooking" she said nervously and she rubbed the back of her neck looking worried. She was worried that you won't believe her lie.

"Are you kidding?! I love your cooking!! I always look forward to it, it's my f part of the day!" You smiled and walked in and took off your shoes as she closes the door.

"That's good" she sighed relieved.

"Come on, I'm starving!" You said as you grabbed her hand and dragged her to the table. It was always like this, you two would always laugh at each other's jokes, stories and stuff like that, you'd rather hang out with her than your own family. She was loving, caring, funny and always kind to you.

After you finished eating you felt dizzy all the sudden.

(329)

I'm going to stop there, don't worry there will be a second part to this one.

I got some things to confess....

I'm a simp for Momo now.