Kid {Erasermic}

You were in yours, aizawa's and mic's room laying by yourself, you like to be by yourself especially away from them.

"Kitten, come downstairs!" You heard aizawa yelled and you sighed and went downstairs.

"Yes?" You asked.

"We've been thinking... That we want a kid listener" mic said.

"I've already told you, I'm not giving birth to your kids" your teeth gritted.

"We already know that, so we adopted  Eri!" Mic said happy.

Your face frowned, you remember them telling you about Eri, the poor little girl, she shouldn't have gone through all that you thought.

"Eri, you can come out now" aizawa said softly.

A little girl with long bluish, off-white hair came in and she looked down at her feet, your face softend when she looked up at you and you smiled and she smiled back.

"A-A-Are you my new mommy?" She asked.

"I sure am" you said and she smiled as she ran to you and hugged you.

Aizawa and mic smiled at the moment you two were having and mic took a picture then him and aizawa left.

'Maybe having a child with aizawa and mic wouldn't be so bad' you thought.

"Want to go see your new room sweetie?" You asked.

"Yeah!" She said and you giggled.

(215 words)

I would do anything for Eri and I wouldn't mind having a child with aizawa and mic.