Dead {villain Uraraka}

Warning: reader harms their self and attempts suicide. Death of a character?

Student at UA high school, the student is known as Uraraka from class 1a. Police and investigators suspect that it was the League of Villains that did this. Whoever dud this will-" y/n turned off the tv, she already knew about her friend-crush's death one day ago. Principal Nezu gave all three students and teachers to let everyone grieve over her death. Everyone thought it was Midoriya who took it the harder but actually it was y/n, that was her childhood friend. Y/n knew Uraraka since they were toddlers, y/n was about to confess her love to Ochaco when she saw Midoriya confess to her already. Y/n heart was broken that day even more broken after the death of her friend.

A few days later.

Ausi was tue only one worried for y/n's mental health besides Momo, Asui had known that Uraraka and y/n were close together and even thought that y/n was crushing on Ochaco. Asui was worried for her friend and decided to call her.

"Hello?" Asui grew even more worried at the sound of y/n's face, she was crying again over her close friend.

"Hey, how are you doing y/n? I'm really worried about and so is Momo. Do you need someone to talk to? Momo and I are here to listen if you."

"Thank you but I'm not ready to talk yet but thanks for checking on me Asui. You and Momo are a great friend to me and I appreciate it but I'm still hurting and need more time to heal." Y/n had a sad smile on her face.

"Of course, take all the time you need. You must be busy or something, I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah, I will, talk to you later." Y/n lied.

Two days later.

Y/n didn't return any calls or texts from any of her friends. Y/n had tears in her eyes as she bled from cutting herself with a razor. She thought it'll help ease the pain and it did felt like that to her but only caused her more pain. Y/n grabbed a towel and dried up the blood and cleaning it up and throwing a hoodies over and walked out of her house and locked the doors behind her and she walked to the cemetery and found Ochaco's grave and sat in front of it and started talking to Uraraka, that is what she had thought. Y/n didn't know she had been being watched the last week by her supposed dead friend.

One month later.

Y/n visited the cemetery again and placed flowers on Uraraka's grave. "I can soon be reunited with you Ochaco. I don't wanna live with this pain anymore, I wanna be with you." I love you. Y/n told herself in her head and got up and walked out of the cemetery and walked up the stairs of a old building. She walked towards the edge and looked down, tears started to form again but she smiled remembering the good memories she had with Uraraka and she was about to jump when she heard someone's voice. "Y/n! No, don't jump!" It was Uraraka's voice, y/n turned around to see her alive and well. "Ochaco?..." y/n muttered as Uraraka walked towards her and was brought into a tight hug.

Y/n stood there for a second still shocked before wrapping her arms around her friend and more tears started to form again. "Is that really you Ochaco?" Y/n couldn't believe it, was she really alive or was she going insane? Uraraka pulled away from y/n and put her hand on her cheek and smiled at y/n. "Yes, it is. Were you really gonna jump? If I hadn't stopped you I would've never forgive myself for losing you." Ochaco frowned and moved her hand away from y/n's cheek, y/n still stood there confused, she was announced dead. She faked it? But why?

"Why, why did you fake your death? Why did you leave me alone after you promised you'd never leave me alone? Why?..." y/n backed away a little bit from Uraraka but still was in arm length.

"I'm sorry y/n, I would've told you what happened but I didn't want to put you in danger."

"Danger, what do you mean?"

"A few days before my fake death I realized I wasn't that caught out to be a hero, I was caught out to be villain instead..."

"Ochaco...didn't you promised that me and you would be heroes together and save lives. You even said you would help your parents out. You broke our promise."

"I'm sorry y/n, I'm really am. Please let me make it up to you. Will you join me y/n? So that you won't be in pain anymore and we can even be happy together, just the two of us together." Uraraka held her hand out and y/n stared at her hand completing on what to do. Y/n hesitated for a second but took Uraraka's hand and Uraraka pulled y/n into a kiss and y/n kissed her back. "I love you Ochaco." Y/n muttered. "I love you too." Uraraka replied.

After that day y/n went missing and was presumed dead.

(898 words)

I thought of this yesterday and wrote it last night and today. I also realized that I haven't wrote for Uraraka before. Tell me what you guys thought about this one.

I also thought it would be interesting if Uraraka was really dead and y/n was really going insane, I might write that later.