Obsessed {Toga}

Toga loves you, no she is obsessed with you and you don't even know but she knows everything single thing about you. She really wanted to cuddle with you and talk with you and wanted to give you all her attention and kisses and hugs.

She was tired of being alone and twice saw that so he made Dabi go with him to go get you, once they got to your house they made sure that you were asleep twice would grab you while Dabi would burn your house down.

Once they arrived back to the base they tied you to a chair and went to grab toga to show that they got you.

"Toga!" Dabi yelled for her.

"Leave me alone dabi! I'm not in the-" she cut herself off when she saw you.

You were tied up to a chair with a gag in your mouth and you were crying because you were scared and confused. She ran to you and gave you a hug and wiped away your tears and smiled then her face turned serious when she turned to Dabi and twice.

"Did you hurt them?!?!"

"No! They're crying because they're scared toga!" Dabi yelled.

"That's good, it's ok you don't have to be scared, I won't hurt you" she said and took off gag in your mouth.

"Y-You won't?" You choked on a sob.

"Of course, I love you! No wait I'm obsessed with to you" she smiled.

(224 words)

I have one day left and it will be fall break guys!!! Yay!!!!

I also forgot to update lol.

Thanks for the reads guys.

Also this story is inspired by KoiFish69  and  BisexualBeany

Bye.