Glitch {Present Mic}

People called you a glitch because you didn't have a quirk, but why were you the only one that was called a glitch? You may ask, well it's because your parents have very powerful quirks, yet you didn't develop a powerful quirk or a quirk at all.

Your parents still love you very much though but many people still criticize you about not having a quirk, that's why they call you a glitch. It always got the best of you even though your love you, people's comments always get to you no matter what your parents say.

That is..............

You met him. Present mic, he told you he thought that you weren't a glitch, you're just a person like everyone else in the world. He was the light to your darkness, he helped you. You're so grateful for him so you guys became best friends then he fell in love with you once he saw the real you then his love turned into an obsession with you which leads you here.

You were locked in a room mic locked you in then you heard the door handle open and you saw mic walking towards you and forced you into a hug.

"Let me go!" You said as you tried to get out of his grasp.

"You know listener, you're just a glitch" he said.

You stopped moving.

"But to me you're special, you're mine, my glitch"

(236 words)

I don't know I'm going to be for Halloween this year, my mom is making me going out this year.

Also I found a picture of mic and I'm on my knees now.

Also I'm a simp for Mrs.Joke now.