Villain? {Villain Deku}

You were Izuku Midoriya's girlfriend the boy that was going to be the Number One Hero, training under All Might the number one hero but that changed when All Might died.

Izuku went missing after you guys went to All Might's funeral, he left you you that said he needed some time alone, you understood that.

But....

That time turned into weeks and those weeks turned into months and those months turned into a year which where leads to you here.

You quited UA and went to a normal highschool, you did stayed in touch with Momo and Jiro, after you graduated highschool you worked as a doctor for kids, you always loved kids.

You still missed izuku, but you know you will never see him again. You didn't date anyone else after izuku went missing.

You were walking home and you felt like you were being followed by someone and you turned around and no one was there and you decided to run home, you almost made it but then blue flames surrounded you and you saw a girl a blonde hair in two messy buns with a crazed smile on her face and she was walking towards you and you got in a fighting stance, you may not be a hero but you remembered your training.

"We aren't here to hurt you h/n!"

"How do you know my name?!?!"

'the only one that knows that is...'

"What did you do with Izuku?!?!"

"Oh, do you mean deku? Well he came to us, we didn't do anything to him. You can come with us, we'll show you!"

"No! You're lying! Izuku would never be a villain!"

You felt a presence behind you, before you could turn around you were knocked out.

"Why did you do that? Deku is going to be mad dabi now if y/n gets hurt!"

"They'll be fine, they won't be hurt, now let's get out of here" Dabi said as he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

At the villain base a few hours later.

You woke up tied to a chair with a gag in your mouth and looked around to see anybody was there and you saw a figure standing against the doorway.

"Oh, you're up y/n!" You heard a familiar voice.

You start to cry after you heard izuku's voice. He became worried and walked to you and took the gag out of your mouth and wiped your tears away.

"I-I-Is that you Izuku?"

"Yeah, it's me Izuku"

Then you remembered that you were kidnapped by villains.

"No! It isn't true, you're not Izuku, he wouldn't be a hero!!" You yelled as more tears came down.

"I'm sorry but it's the truth y/n"

You were angry, confused and sad at the same time.

"So you're a villain?"

"No, I'm still a hero, just in a different way"

"Why did you leave me and everyone else?!?! Why?! Why?!"

"I can-"

"No!! I hate you Izuku Midoriya!!!"

Izuku's worried face turned into a frown.

"You're going to regret that doll"

(515 words)

h/n = hero name.

So you only told Izuku your hero name, so one day he told toga your hero name so that's how she knows.