More Time {Midnight}

Midnight has been gone a lot and you didn't like it because not too long ago you started to love her back. She's been hanging out with her friends mic and aizawa, but you want her to spend time with you.

Midnight got out of her car and walked to the front door then unlocked it.

"Moonlight, I'm home" she said as she closed the door. ' that's weird, she usually comes to the door and greet me' midnight thought. She waited for you to come for a few minutes but you didn't. She walked to her room and didn't see you there then walked to your room and opened your door to see you laying and she thought you were sleeping and left. But you were actually crying silently.

Midnight finished making dinner and called for you. "Dinner tomorrow time darling!"

You walked down stairs and midnight saw that you had red puffy eyes and got concerned and ran over to you.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she put her hand on your shoulder.

"I'm fine" you snifled as you pushed her hand away and sat do at the table then she put y/f/f in front of you and she then sat down in her chair.

"I'm not hungry" you said as you pushed your plate away from you.

"That's it! What has gotten into you?! You're acting like a brat! I just want to love you!!"

"What had gotten into me?!?! You've been busy, hanging out with your friends and not hanging out with me!!" I just want more time with you Nemuri..."

Midnight gasped, you never called her that before.

"Oh, moonlight, you've could've told me. How about we go cuddle?" She asked.

You smiled and nodded your head yes.

"Ok let's go" she smiled.

(300 words)

When I was about to write this my cat scared me by jumping on my bed and it scared me. 😂😂

Requests are still open too.

I need to do some characters I haven't done yes too.